2018 Jersey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never want to see orange and sky blue touching. That's all I'm saying. Orange and dark blue or royal blue is fine, like the hypnokit. Sky blue and dark blue, ok. Or sky blue and white. If they want to throw black or charcoal gray in there, fine.

I never want to see orange and sky blue touching. That's all I'm saying. Orange and dark blue or royal blue is fine, like the hypnokit. Sky blue and dark blue, ok. Or sky blue and white. If they want to throw black or charcoal gray in there, fine.

Hey now!!!

Reactions: Christopher Jee

I actually really like the way they did it on our primary jersey -- I think the orange looks really good and really completes the uniform.

I actually really like the way they did it on our primary jersey -- I think the orange looks really good and really completes the uniform.
Yes. Because the orange never touches the sky blue.

adidas is always going to have 2-3 different templates that they use for every club, I don't know why people think we are going to get something different. We've had templates of other countries and clubs in the past, and will continue to have as long as adidas is MLS' sponsor. It's way too big a company with way too many clubs/teams to have separate templates. Copy, paste, change colors, save.

As for the kit, it is definitely something that will be worn out on the street and not look obnoxious miles away. Simple kit with a little armpit funk. Gray goes well with the light blue, although I feel A navy kit with sky blue/ orange wings would've made for a bigger contrast and pop in the overall design. I'll probably get one to have and also wear it around on vacations and Main Street in White Plains.

Everyone needs to stop bickering about a damn shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.