2018 Jersey Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don’t even match my Yeezys. How am I suppose to go FKW????

those shoes have nothing to do with this thread - this is the second time you've posted unrelated content here that is borderline spam

Don't tase me "bro". I'm just a cute little panda. I'm cute, warm and fuzzy :p.

Was just legitimately replying to the fashion conscious DeronJTKE.

its_cool_panda.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Angela Miller
adidas is always going to have 2-3 different templates that they use for every club, I don't know why people think we are going to get something different. We've had templates of other countries and clubs in the past, and will continue to have as long as adidas is MLS' sponsor. It's way too big a company with way too many clubs/teams to have separate templates. Copy, paste, change colors, save.

As for the kit, it is definitely something that will be worn out on the street and not look obnoxious miles away. Simple kit with a little armpit funk. Gray goes well with the light blue, although I feel A navy kit with sky blue/ orange wings would've made for a bigger contrast and pop in the overall design. I'll probably get one to have and also wear it around on vacations and Main Street in White Plains.

Everyone needs to stop bickering about a damn shirt.

The hypnokit was unique in every aspect.

Reactions: LeeNYCFC
After sleeping on the new jersey, I need to see the authentic version to get a better understanding if I would buy one. But as of now, I currently don't like what I see.
I'm leaning more toward liking it, but yeah, I still want to see what small differences there are between authentic and replica (like jock tag, etc.)

New Toronto Keeper Kit. Is this the keeper template for 2018?

The way the gauge of the horizontal stripes changes in discrete increments looks really similar to some of the original "everywhere we go" pictures that the club was tweeting out when they first leaked the monochrome badge. At the time I was hoping it would be the predominant pattern for our jersey. Seeing it on the TFC jersey makes me wish that was still true. If our GK jersey looks like that might even cop it instead of the actual 2nd kit.

Reactions: adam
celtic-fc-new-third-soccer-jersey-201112
CelticThird201112.jpg

looks like celtic from 2011/12

Well, that's just your opinion.

Yeah, of course. Admittedly, I like simple, aka classic designs for jerseys regardless of the sport. I love that the Yankees haven’t changed the uniform design... ever. Or some college football teams. Where vintage becomes classic- that’s where you’ll find me.

But I am a rare breed.

Status
Not open for further replies.