2019 Season Ticket Thread

what do you want though, im curious people dont want cheap shit but what do people want? pair of sneakers or the jacket that everyone loves that NJRB season ticket holders get.

which btw i never see being worn in rb fans at least the few that i know are ST holders
An STH t-shirt? The option to get nothing?

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I second the earlier comment that the vertical orientation of the flag is an odd choice.
my first thought was so people can wear it as a cape
giphy.gif

I like this year's package.
I like the 5-year theme.
I like summer scarves for a league that plays in summer, and I like their design.
The pins are superb. OK, I rarely wear pins, and I probably won't wear these. But these are great.
IMG_7744.jpg
I especially like the Founders' one with the pre-badge simple logo from 2013-14. I might actually put that on something.
The flag is fine, if a bit thin. But if you've ever priced and bought special order flags, you know they're expensive and thin, unless you pay obscene amounts. I think they went vertical so 2 people sitting next to each other could hold it. That same size in landscape mode would require the cooperation of people sitting 4 abreast. Even though you don't need the people in the middle to hold it, you need them not to complain that you're holding a flag in front of them. A 2-person flag makes a lot of sense.

Also I was lucky and didn't get any highlighter marks or undone threads.

Last edited:
I like this year's package.
I like the 5-year theme.
I like summer scarves for a league that plays in summer, and I like their design.
The pins are superb. OK, I rarely wear pins, and I probably won't wear these. But these are great.
View attachment 9606
I especially like the Founders' one with the pre-badge simple logo from 2013-14. I might actually put that on something.
The flag is fine, if a bit thin. But if you've ever priced and bought special order flags, you know they're expensive and thin, unless you pay obscene amounts. I think they went vertical so 2 people sitting next to each other could hold it. That same size in landscape mode would require the cooperation of people sitting 4 abreast. Even though you don't need the people in the middle to hold it, you need them not to complain that you're holding a flag in front of them. A 2-person flag makes a lot of sense.

Also I was lucky and didn't get an highlighter marks or undone threads.
Thank you!

Good to know #Team50 and #TeamPreK are on the same page.

Unless you have small children, I would imagine the chochkees are of no interest.

I had my son open the box last night. He was excited at first because he thought the scarves were jerseys (he’s a big jersey guy - any sport and any team). He got really pumped at the flag and the lanyards.

I didn't renew so I dont know, but is it possible that the tokens are the StubHub rebates, or do the numbers not add up?

I second the earlier comment that the vertical orientation of the flag is an odd choice.
I drive by a bunch of UConn dorm buildings and it popped into my head, perhaps the orientation is because its meant to be hung in the window of a dorm room? or hell maybe even out of a 30-60 year old mans bedroom window if his wife lets him or hasn't divorced him yet for acting like he's still in college.