2020 & 2021 Season Ticket Thread

For STHs: If NYCFC hosts 0 matches at YS/CF in 2020, which would you prefer?

• Complete Refund

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • Credit to 2021 Season

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
Don’t we usually get a shipping notification for when these are coming? Would like to know so I can look out for it/hope it doesn’t get stolen from my apartment building

the shipping notification usually happens if you are signed up for such from FedEX/UPS/USPS. not sure how they are coming this year (they were FedEX last year), but if you haven't already, go activate it on your account and you should receive a notification of a delivery coming the day it is supposed to arrive.

It’s via UPS, I got mine yesterday. I was confused when it showed up on my UPS app from Interstate EDP

Reactions: moogoo and twsj91
All-time worst STH package. And don’t tell me I’m complaining about something that was free, because I paid $25 for it.

Reactions: Kjbert
I have to merge this with the 2020 and 2021 Season Ticket Thread. Or just move this to the Vent Thread.

A STH card with a conspicuous lack of seat information, 2 summer scarves, 2 small ”Greek coffee cup” pins, a “Spider-Man wearing an NYCFC-colored costume” small figurine.

Here you go.

Attachments

• BFBD5D5C-C79C-4B67-AB39-C122EB9D1C1C.jpeg
    BFBD5D5C-C79C-4B67-AB39-C122EB9D1C1C.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 19
You forgot that they doubled the ford credit, $1000 FORD BUCKS!!!

Yes disappointing, I'd rather a $25 gift card to the store to buy something of my choosing, lol.

I expect a scarf, pin, lanyard & card (preferably to allow access into stadium, but the new ones do not, digital only moving forward). Instead of crap like an unrelated spiderman figure or power bank or other crap send me a gift card to use in stadium.

Reactions: Kjbert and Vallos
A STH card with a conspicuous lack of seat information, 2 summer scarves, 2 small ”Greek coffee cup” pins, a “Spider-Man wearing an NYCFC-colored costume” small figurine.

A STH card
with a conspicuous lack
of seat information

(pretty sure it's one off but i like it)

I like how there is a slot for something like maybe a pen or maybe another power bank so your left wondering, shit did someone steal the one good thing in this package, or did i drop it when i opened the box?!

also, i have two season tickets but only one card. This also confuses me, did someone steal it or did i drop the other card when i opened the box?!

I rate this package 1 peeping lampard out of 10. I may have rated it higher but someone might have stolen the other lampards or they may have dropped as i was typing this review up?!

Who knows, cause I don't. Very confused.

so is the card in the box used purely for symbolic purposes or for the concession/store discount only?

i'm willing to give a SLIGHT pass on this year's box, since they offered pretty decent benefits for rolling over 2020 season ticket payments into 2021. if you take advantage of those benefits, it pretty much pays for the box.

but i also agree that they could have easily.. VERY easily.. sent everyone something that could have been welcome and enjoyed by all. we are not asking for NYCFC rolexes or boxes with RGB LED lighting patterns.. I think, as others have mentioned, a nice simple tshirt that coincides with the current season's kit design and/or a gift card to be used at the store for merch would have been very much appreciated. or better yet, both + the usual scarf. the spiderman figure seems a bit... tonedeaf. what fan feedback are they reading? are people letting their 8 year olds do the fan surveys? "What can we do to improve your experience?... SPIDERMAN!"

A STH card
with a conspicuous lack
of seat information

(pretty sure it's one off but i like it)
I see what you want
But I don't agree with you
It's not STH

I don't know how your brain works but when i see STH i say the whole thing, I dont read the letters in my head, you're a madman.:tonguewink:

I see what you want
But I don't agree with you
It's not STH

I don't know how your brain works but when i see STH i say the whole thing, I dont read the letters in my head, you're a madman.:tonguewink:
Probably the least broken thing about my brain, tbh.

It’s the worst season ticket box we’ve ever gotten. I do wonder how the food credit is going to work for this year though. Are they sending separate vouchers?

i just checked the UPS website and there's a record of a package ready to be shipped from Interstate DEP in brooklyn, which seems to be who is doing the shipping this time. I guess i will receive my box tomorrow or monday.