2022 Concacaf Champions League

Everyone had penciled in Colorado against NYCFC in the next round. Still might be the case, but Colorado has to now win by multiple goals at home to advance.

NYCFC might be heading to Guatemala folks.

Reactions: moogoo
Everyone had penciled in Colorado against NYCFC in the next round. Still might be the case, but Colorado has to now win by multiple goals at home to advance.

2 goals are doable. but they didn't make it easy on themselves

Reactions: canchon

Colorado looked terrible tonight, but the weather should help them immensely next week. Comunicaciones will be one of the few teams where the altitude in CO won't affect them, as Guatemala City is only a few hundred feet below the level of Denver/Commerce City.

I still expect the Rapids to prevail.

Colorado looked terrible tonight, but the weather should help them immensely next week. Comunicaciones will be one of the few teams where the altitude in CO won't affect them, as Guatemala City is only a few hundred feet below the level of Denver/Commerce City.

I still expect the Rapids to prevail.

supposedly it’s going to be ridiculously cold for the return leg.

and another MLS side goes down...
It's a two legged series, moogoo...

People counted out Barcelona when there were down 0-4 to PSG...

I'd honestly prefer for the team to play Colorado because of travel, and personally potentially going to the game

Reactions: canchon and Sabo
It's a two legged series, moogoo...

People counted out Barcelona when there were down 0-4 to PSG...

I'd honestly prefer for the team to play Colorado because of travel, and personally potentially going to the game

i know it's 2 legs. just meant they lost the first leg.

Seeing these Columbus vs. Seattle segments during the TV breaks of all the CCL games really pisses me off. Yes, Fox Sports broadcasted that match, but we're the most recent MLS Champions albeit on ESPN.

Just make sure there aren't any bees in the goals beforehand.

Reactions: canchon
Seeing these Columbus vs. Seattle segments during the TV breaks of all the CCL games really pisses me off. Yes, Fox Sports broadcasted that match, but we're the most recent MLS Champions albeit on ESPN.

i saw that too, multiple times, and kept thinking why are they showing the title game from 2020?

after hearing “ZelarayAAAAANNNN” for like the fifth time my ears were hurting.

Just make sure there aren't any bees in the goals beforehand.
no-bees-arrested-development-2.gif

lucille-bluth-arrested-development.gif

Oof. So hard to watch the colorado game just bc of the snow! and the ball color is terrible!

But they just scored a second, I was afraid we were going to penalties lol.

Oof. So hard to watch the colorado game just bc of the snow! and the ball color is terrible!

But they just scored a second, I was afraid we were going to penalties lol.

Doesn't help that CONCACAF broadcasts its games using potatoes instead of cameras.

The production quality is just so poor. Makes the event look like a joke.

Kind of unsure who I'd want to play here. Comunicaciones doesn't look very good, but their goalie has been insane. Meanwhile Colorado has been good but their finishing is atrocious.

Reactions: Shwafta
Doesn't help that CONCACAF broadcasts its games using potatoes instead of cameras.

The production quality is just so poor. Makes the event look like a joke.

Kind of unsure who I'd want to play here. Comunicaciones doesn't look very good, but their goalie has been insane. Meanwhile Colorado has been good but their finishing is atrocious.

communicaciones for me. playing international makes it fun.

and if the keeper is good, just means our forwards need to be better.