2022 Concacaf Champions League

communicaciones for me. playing international makes it fun.

and if the keeper is good, just means our forwards need to be better.

I also tend to think that our finishers will be better than Colorado, which has looked brutal on the offensive side of the ball tonight.

That was one of the worst and one of the best shootouts I've EVER seen!!!!

Also shoutout to that one dude that was wearing almost nothing in that weather. I wanted to get a screenshot but FUBO switched the channels just before I went back to get a screenshot so I can't show y'all :/

colorado with the choke job. played most of the game up a man and could only manage to score 1 goal. and their PKs were terrible.

we roll.

our first game is at home, then we stay home for montreal. not sure when leg 2 will be but if it's the following week, then we'll play philly at home after it.

colorado with the choke job. played most of the game up a man and could only manage to score 1 goal. and their PKs were terrible.

we roll.

our first game is at home, then we stay home for montreal. not sure when leg 2 will be but if it's the following week, then we'll play philly at home after it.

Shots in the game were 23-6 Colorado, and SOG were 12-0. Up a man for 74 minutes. Epic loss by the Rapids. They had no business losing that game.

We've now got two 3000+ mile trips to and from Guatemala now. I think we're better than Comunicaciones, but that travel is going to affect us.

it will most likely be from Vancouver to Guatemala and then back to nyc for the home opener.

the only “good thing” is that after that the games are “home”

vs Montreal at YS
Vs comunicaciones at ???? (If it’s not RBA I reallly don’t know where they doing this since I assume both baseball stadiums are out)
Vs Philly at YS

it will most likely be from Vancouver to Guatemala and then back to nyc for the home opener.

the only “good thing” is that after that the games are “home”

vs Montreal at YS
Vs comunicaciones at ???? (If it’s not RBA I reallly don’t know where they doing this since I assume both baseball stadiums are out)
Vs Philly at YS
We play at "home" first.

At Galaxy, At Vancouver, Home vs Comunicaciones, Home vs Montréal, At Comunicaciones, Home vs Philly.

We play at "home" first.

At Galaxy, At Vancouver, Home vs Comunicaciones, Home vs Montréal, At Comunicaciones, Home vs Philly.

i stand corrected. They have to stay on west coast between galaxy and Vancouver games. Man If RBA is not open watch them play at like unions stadium or something lol damn

Points (Wins/Draws) and Current goal differences:

NYCFC: 6 points, +6 GD
Cruz Azul: 6 points, +3 GD
León: 6 points, +3 GD
New England: 6 points, --
Seattle: 4 points, +5 GD
Pumas: 4 points, +3 GD
Comunicaciones: 4 points, 0 GD
Montréal: 3 points, +2 GD

This will come in to play in the semifinals and finals. The winners with the most points, followed by the best goal difference will get the second leg at home.

EDIT: I looked at the CONCACAF CCL rules, and points (3 for a win, 1 for a draw) are the first tiebreaker for hosting. Goal difference is the second tiebreaker.

I don't know how the competition is handling Cavaly's two forfeits, so I gave New England six points and left their goal difference blank.

Last edited:
Current goal differences:

NYCFC: +6
Seattle: +5
Pumas: +3
Cruz Azul: +3
León: +3
Montréal: +2
Comunicaciones: 0
New England: --

This will come in to play in the semifinals and finals. The winners with the best goal difference will get the second leg at home.
New England doesn’t get a standard +x goals for the forfeit?

Reactions: mgarbowski
If I recall correctly from past play off years like against Toronto, having a home game second leg isn’t always help, especially with away goal rules