2024 Season Ticket Thread (This Season!)

Hey guys — haven’t been around much lately due to busy life stuff, Jr being away in college and, quite frankly, a hard team to get excited about. So excuse if this has been discussed, but my rep very heavily insinuated that your place in line to pick tickets for the new stadium will be weighted towards how expensive your seats are more than how long you’ve been a STH. Anyone else get that?
I've only heard that it's by the order in which you became a STH. Founders Members go first.

Reactions: Vallos
Hey guys — haven’t been around much lately due to busy life stuff, Jr being away in college and, quite frankly, a hard team to get excited about. So excuse if this has been discussed, but my rep very heavily insinuated that your place in line to pick tickets for the new stadium will be weighted towards how expensive your seats are more than how long you’ve been a STH. Anyone else get that?
I'll concur with what others said. Most recently, in January 2023 shortly after after the stadium announcement they had the "Get Back In Line" offer for lapsed STHs. They specified that priority will be based on cumulative years of membership, not the most recent consecutive. And cost of tickets or amount spent is not mentioned. Here is the full text of the relevant section of the email:

While we still need to go through the approval process, everyone is asking how to secure seats in the new building! When we launched the Club, we made it clear to fans that the seat selection process will go in order of cumulative membership tenure. What does that mean for you? Come back for the 2023 season & beyond to add to your previous tenure of 5 years. The more years you have been a member, the higher priority you have when it is time to select your seats. As always, our Founding Members, who have not lapsed in their membership from year one will have first priority. Next, will be all current members in descending order by total tenure.

I'm not sure thet they always specified cumulative not consecutive from the beginning (or maybe they did) but clearly the price of seats is not mentioned at all. If 2027 comes and there are 2013 Founding Members with supporter section seats, they should get the earliest access to whatever they want.

A further thought. Everything in the above statement refers to years. There is no mention of days. It is not inconceivable that they intend to group by years of membership, then use spend as a secondary criterion. That still would be a bit sketchy as it has never been mentioned, and I expect it would cause a lot of anger.

A further thought. Everything in the above statement refers to years. There is no mention of days. It is not inconceivable that they intend to group by years of membership, then use spend as a secondary criterion. That still would be a bit sketchy as it has never been mentioned, and I expect it would cause a lot of anger.

Also the people who have more expensive tickets have different seats than the people who have spent less. So sure, if you've spent more you'll be first to be asked about premium sections or midfield sections. But those sitting in the supporters' section or on the endlines won't be interested in the premium sections anyway.

Also the people who have more expensive tickets have different seats than the people who have spent less. So sure, if you've spent more you'll be first to be asked about premium sections or midfield sections. But those sitting in the supporters' section or on the endlines won't be interested in the premium sections anyway.
Mostly. A 20-25 year old in 2015 might look to spend more hitting prime earning years in 2027. And someone who did a stretch spend for premium seats at the baseball stadiums might need to scale down if prices for club seats go up a lot.

Mostly. A 20-25 year old in 2015 might look to spend more hitting prime earning years in 2027. And someone who did a stretch spend for premium seats at the baseball stadiums might need to scale down if prices for club seats go up a lot.

Of course, but generally speaking the majority of people in premium spots now will stay with premium spots in 2027. And the majority of people in the supporters' section will stay in the supporters' section.

A lot of places do some kind of hybrid between amount spent and time on the clock. I do think that seniority should count the most, but I can understand that someone who has shelled out for expensive seats deserves first crack at them in 2027.

Reactions: JayH and JCMore
Back in 2018, there was talk of the Pioneer club., which was posted about here. Stadium Discussion "A particularly big topic of conversation revolved around what was referred as a “Pioneer Package” which would include a one-time payment that would provide perks such as a long-time price lock on season tickets, a lounge at the new stadium for “Pioneer members”, and early access to tickets for alternative events at the stadium among other things." These ideas are always brought to you by the law firm/marketing firm Dewey, Cheatem and Howe

Back in 2018, there was talk of the Pioneer club., which was posted about here. Stadium Discussion "A particularly big topic of conversation revolved around what was referred as a “Pioneer Package” which would include a one-time payment that would provide perks such as a long-time price lock on season tickets, a lounge at the new stadium for “Pioneer members”, and early access to tickets for alternative events at the stadium among other things." These ideas are always brought to you by the law firm/marketing firm Dewey, Cheatem and Howe
200.gif

I was looking into season tickets and the rep just called me and we got into a heated conversation… he was telling me that season tickets per ticket cost $700 for a spot in the supporters section…. He has to be lying right?! If the resale value of those tickets are a fraction of the cost.

I was looking into season tickets and the rep just called me and we got into a heated conversation… he was telling me that season tickets per ticket cost $700 for a spot in the supporters section…. He has to be lying right?! If the resale value of those tickets are a fraction of the cost.
17 regular season plus 1 Leagues Cup game.

$700/18 games = ~$39 per game. I don't have supporters section seats, but sounds about right. If you want to by resale insead, go ahead.

17 regular season plus 1 Leagues Cup game.

$700/18 games = ~$39 per game. I don't have supporters section seats, but sounds about right. If you want to by resale insead, go ahead.

wow - have prices gone up that much? i didn't renew for 2023, but 2022, i'm pretty sure I was paying less than $600/seat for section 213. it's kinda annoying that they won't publish annual season ticket prices anymore.

Yeah, obviously he meant 700 for the year LOL. That should have been apparent from the start, no? lol
Hey hey. Be nice! This forums is a mostly safe place for fans. Not so safe for players and coaches, but a safe place for fans. Welcome to our community B Baker_Dough ! Hopefully our local jinx-ter didn’t scare you off haha

Hey hey. Be nice! This forums is a mostly safe place for fans. Not so safe for players and coaches, but a safe place for fans. Welcome to our community B Baker_Dough ! Hopefully our local jinx-ter didn’t scare you off haha
ah, sorry. Didn't mean to come off as snarky, B Baker_Dough !! My line of thinking was "surely if it was 700 per game there would be no supporters in the stadium save like Lion" lol

Reactions: JCMore

speaking of jinx-ster... i just realized why we suck and cushing is not showing us he's a good coach.

look who has cushing's face plastered on a whoopie cushion and used as a profile pic!