4-1-2-1-2

NYCFC 12th man

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 5, 2015
Yankee stadium (of course)
Is this a good lineup? How should it be changed?

....................................................................................Josh S.

Andoni.....................................Jefferson......................................................Shay......................................Angelino

........................................................................................AJ

.......................Andrea.............................................................................................................Mix

.................................................................................... Frank

.................................................Patrick........................................................David

Subs:
1. Poku
2. Khiry (when healthy; more impactful coming off the bench)
3. Adam
4. Pablo or Sebastian or Ned
5. Javier (when healthy) or Chris or Jeb
6. Jason (when fit)
7. Eirik or Ryan

Reactions: The Toe
I like this lineup with the exception of Mullins, I don't think he's good enough to start but I could be wrong. If he get's game time with Villa he might be able to progress and get better so I would like to see this but Kreis has his head so far up his ass he won't do this. Also I'd experiment with Poku in the starting line up instead of AJ.

Reactions: NYCFC 12th man