Matt Lampson
Brad Knighton
Michael Gspurning
Matt Pickens
Dan Kennedy
Evan Bush
David Bingham
Jon Busch

(not all are American but almost all have at least domestic status; which is good enough)

Macmath just seems like the obvious choice. I can't see Philly protecting him

I would think that Philly would trade or sell him before expansion draft. He is worth more than $0.00.

When is the MLS transfer window closed? They don't have a ton of time to move him

Window closes next month but they don't finalize squads until later, can trade within MLS until then.

Cropper would be interesting. Don't know his salary.

I've also read that people are cool on him now

So Cropper just signed a new one year deal. Would that make him available on a free next summer?

So Cropper just signed a new one year deal. Would that make him available on a free next summer?
Yes, it's possible NYCFC could loan him in for the beginning of season in '15 and the sign him permanently when his contract is up w/ Southhampton.

But is he better than Saunders or Meara?

He is better than Saunders. I don't know about a ears but I would have to think yes. He was the second or third choice keeper on a mid table EPL squad last year.

He is better than Saunders. I don't know about a ears but I would have to think yes. He was the second or third choice keeper on a mid table EPL squad last year.
Not sure that's the best way to evaluate talent. Carlos Cudicini was a 2nd choice on Spurs until he came to LA Galaxy and he was horrid.

Last edited: