Anyone Receive Their Jersey?

Pernetti announced at today's Modells event that Modells has a "3 day exclusive" on the jerseys so that must be the reason for the delay in the U90 and NYCFC.com orders. I think it's bullshit they didn't provide that bit of information earlier.
Perhaps I'm wrong but modells only sell's the replica, I agree with you it should have been more clear. Those however that ordered (pre-ordered) an authentic jersey should have had it shipped on the 3rd like what was stated on the site. I don't know when U90 said they would ship their jersey's out but I doubt the 3 day exclusive deal had anything to do with whoever fucked up in Dallas, Texas.

Jesus Christ. At this point I almost want MCFC to pull the strings. Just about everything the team has done (event/release wise) they've managed to screw up somehow. #EndTrolling

Just looked at my order online through the NYCFC Store and there is a tracking number listed with on my order through the order history. Looked it up through UPS online and it's scheduled to arrive December 10th... it was shipped 12/5 at 6:19PM through Dallas Airport. Ordered an authentic David Villa jersey... so it looks like they are on the way!!

Last edited:
Perhaps I'm wrong but modells only sell's the replica, I agree with you it should have been more clear. Those however that ordered (pre-ordered) an authentic jersey should have had it shipped on the 3rd like what was stated on the site. I don't know when U90 said they would ship their jersey's out but I doubt the 3 day exclusive deal had anything to do with whoever fucked up in Dallas, Texas.

Modells has some authentics in their stores.

Jesus Christ. At this point I almost want MCFC to pull the strings. Just about everything the team has done (event/release wise) they've managed to screw up somehow. #EndTrolling
To be fair, and while I can't be 100% sure on this, I think demand for the home kit was larger than what they expected. I think same goes for everything else as well, season ticket #'s etc,etc. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, that's the main problem they are having.

Reactions: northernburbs
I will also say that when I received the Scarf or hat or both I'm pretty sure it came through Texas. Maybe their distribution/manufacturing is there.

I will also say that when I received the Scarf or hat or both I'm pretty sure it came through Texas. Maybe their distribution/manufacturing is there.
I went to the Modells in Port Chester NY tonight and all they had was replicas.
I asked 1 of the guys if they were getting the authentic in and he told me that was all they might get.

The black and sky knit beanie being offered with the 8 game holiday ticket package cannot, in it's current form, be sold by the team outside of promotions. This is because it's a non-adidas product. The team has said that they're working on offering something similar in the future, made by adidas.

In regard to the Dallas Cowboys ship invoice, I did a double take after receiving an invoice for a NYCFC ball cap from the Cowboys, then remembered hearing about a partnership between the two teams. I looked it up:

By The Associated Press
on October 20, 2008 at 5:13 PM, updated October 20, 2008 at 5:47 PM
View/Post Comments

NEW YORK -- Dallas Cowboys and New York Yankees. Jerry Jones and George Steinbrenner.

Two of the most recognizable franchises in all of sports -- and two of the highest-profile owners -- are forming a company together. Legends Hospitality Management will handle concession and merchandise sales at the clubs' new stadiums, with the goal of eventually doing the same for other pro teams and college programs.

Reactions: Vito and Gene
I guess that makes sense now. Ironically (IIRC) the Yankees had the same set up with Manchester United before their set up with the Cowboys.

Just out of curiosity I checked the order status of the hat I purchased the other day and that too is being flown out of Texas.

I went to the Modells in Port Chester NY tonight and all they had was replicas.
I asked 1 of the guys if they were getting the authentic in and he told me that was all they might get.

Modells Penn Station and Times Square locations at least had authentics. Not sure if they are still in stock though

The black and sky knit beanie being offered with the 8 game holiday ticket package cannot, in it's current form, be sold by the team outside of promotions. This is because it's a non-adidas product. The team has said that they're working on offering something similar in the future, made by adidas.

This is so ridiculous. Why didn't they just have Adidas make it in the first place so they could sell it.

Reactions: Fantazma
This is so ridiculous. Why didn't they just have Adidas make it in the first place so they could sell it.

I'm not sure, even if you went beyond breaking everything down at $20 each - which would be fair, in my opinion, for both fans (given that the supporters seats are posted as sold out on the interactive stadium page) and the team (given that they've many season tickets left to sell) - and accounted for the elevated price of a knit cap (NYCFC sky blue knit cap, sold at lids for $28) they'd still be selling the seats for $19. Hardly saving money, unless I'm missing something. I don't get it either.

F**k that, shame Adidas will probably make one with a huge ADIDAS across the beanie and the nycfc logo is probably small in the corner of the beanie, shame looked nice

I'm from uk ordered jersey last week from nycfc store and PayPal sent me an email confirming the order so has the store but order is still processing anyone else got this issue?

I'm from uk ordered jersey last week from nycfc store and PayPal sent me an email confirming the order so has the store but order is still processing anyone else got this issue?
Yes, problem with company that took the orders. Go back in this thread, I wrote about the problems I was told from CS.

Reactions: daniel
Yes, problem with company that took the orders. Go back in this thread, I wrote about the problems I was told from CS.

Oh yeah, sorry didn't see that! You reckon they'll sort it out this coming week?

Oh yeah, sorry didn't see that! You reckon they'll sort it out this coming week?
I sure hope so, I know a lot of sizes have been out of stock and then restocked again and out of stock again after that. I think there is some sort of queue. If not for myself contacting them about my order I would have never know. They didn't send any email out saying orders have been delayed. I placed my order the day the preorder went up (nov 13) and my status is still "processing" as well.

I sure hope so, I know a lot of sizes have been out of stock and then restocked again and out of stock again after that. I think there is some sort of queue. If not for myself contacting them about my order I would have never know. They didn't send any email out saying orders have been delayed. I placed my order the day the preorder went up (nov 13) and my status is still "processing" as well.
Seems like they are working through the list of preorders now, people seem to be getting confirmation of shipping emails since yesterday so hopefully we're not at the bottom of the list! If it's still processing past Tuesday I'll start panicking!

my order shipped out no problems...but why don't we receive another email from the store when our items ship? when you get your receipt in ur email it says you will receive another email when your order ships so you can track it....