Anyone Receive Their Jersey?

Just an FYI, if you haven't already seen, Upper 90 is accepting returns on customized Lampard jerseys.

Upper90.png

No one at the Adidas store was aware of anything, and the usual policy that you cannot return or exchange any customized jerseys remains in effect.

Just to close the loop on my story (well, sort of). First the cliff notes of my previous posts: had preordered an authentic jersey (long-sleeve) from the NYCFC site the moment the link went live in November, never shipped in December, called and was told it would ship the following week, never shipped, called again and they told me they didn't make enough so they had cancelled my order and were crediting my credit card (which was to take a week). Therefore, in the interim, I ordered a new one from World Soccer Shop, received my order within days and was very happy with the product. And, as I probably could have predicted, what also arrived this week, the same jersey from the NYCFC site that they had purportedly cancelled. I called and complained about the absurdity of my experience, and they offered little consolation other than instructions as to how to return it. I sent it back and would be shocked if it doesn't take a call or two to get reimbursed. Lesson learned, order from third parties until the NYCFC site gets the kinks worked out. By the way, I LOVE how the jersey looks live, particularly the patchwork.
I have had nothing but horrible experiences with WorldSoccershop (which is the same company as soccer.com). I ordered a mystery bag for my son -- three jerseys and 2 shirts for $100. Got a Messi Argentina home shirt and a Neymar Barca alternate. Third jersey was this:
vy8ne1.jpg

Yes, it's a Man U jersey and no, there's never been a player named Elliott. Plus, unofficial nameset to boot. They just sent me some kid's personalized jersey that was returned.

They refused to exchange it, so I sent it to the CEO as a Christmas present and told him to give it to one of his kids or grandkids if he really believed it was an acceptable thing to sell!

Reactions: JayH and mgarbowski
I have had nothing but horrible experiences with WorldSoccershop (which is the same company as soccer.com). I ordered a mystery bag for my son -- three jerseys and 2 shirts for $100. Got a Messi Argentina home shirt and a Neymar Barca alternate. Third jersey was this:
vy8ne1.jpg

Yes, it's a Man U jersey and no, there's never been a player named Elliott. Plus, unofficial nameset to boot. They just sent me some kid's personalized jersey that was returned.

They refused to exchange it, so I sent it to the CEO as a Christmas present and told him to give it to one of his kids or grandkids if he really believed it was an acceptable thing to sell!

Never been a player named Elliot ?

I don't know how common it is over there but in the UK we would be as likely if not more likely to put a childs name on rather that a player name
For example my grandson (born a few months ago) has one with his name on and the number 0 (his age)

Would Elliot have been the intended recipients name.....
One United Shirt 2 complaints..... Brilliant...

vy8ne1.jpg

Should have just kept it and named your next child Elliot. Boy or girl.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT