Anyone Receive Their Jersey?

So the websites messed up by the looks of things, it's still processing and PayPal still pending yet I've just received my jersey from the UPS man!! So anyone still waiting likelihood is that's yours is on the way!

Reactions: Paul
I was also late to the pre-order (but figured I would want to try on an authentic jersey because I've never owned one before, only replicas) and inquired with Upper 90 when they might have more short sleeve authentic available since almost everything is sold out on their website:

We're currently sold out of our short sleeve authentic jersey (for preorder), but we will be making more available when the jersey goes on general sale that first week of December. Official customization for David Villa and Frank Lampard will also be available at that time.
I assume the delays mentioned earlier in the thread are why they still haven't gone back up for sale

We received ours for our kids from Upper 90 yesterday, got one with Villa and one with Lampard. They're gonna be psyched to open their presents. I didn't get to see them, my wife quickly wrapped them, but she said they looked really nice.

Picked up my u90 preorder of a long sleeve authentic yesterday. It's superb. I absolutely love it.

btw, for those worried about the sizing of the authentics, I have always worn a mens medium in the replicas and the mens medium authentic also fits me well. it's bit smaller in the chest (for a more athletic look/feel) but not enough for me to change sizes. I guess it just depends on how the replica fits you: if a replica is snug on you then you should get a bigger size authentic.

OR7QF1P.jpg

Picked up my u90 preorder of a long sleeve authentic yesterday. It's superb. I absolutely love it.

btw, for those worried about the sizing of the authentics, I have always worn a mens medium in the replicas and the mens medium authentic also fits me well. it's bit smaller in the chest (for a more athletic look/feel) but not enough for me to change sizes. I guess it just depends on how the replica fits you: if a replica is snug on you then you should get a bigger size authentic.

Good to know. I can't decide between short or long sleeve. I want to wear this thing out ASAP, so long sleeve seems logical, but then I'd have to buy a short sleeve for the summer. Mucho bucks.

Good to know. I can't decide between short or long sleeve. I want to wear this thing out ASAP, so long sleeve seems logical, but then I'd have to buy a short sleeve for the summer. Mucho bucks.

Or if you have skinny arms long sleeve all the way...more expensive though.

I ordered my long sleeve authentic the minute it was released on the NYCFC site. It never came, and I just called and was told there were not enough available so they were cancelling my order and refunding me. Glad I called.

I ordered my long sleeve authentic the minute it was released on the NYCFC site. It never came, and I just called and was told there were not enough available so they were cancelling my order and refunding me. Glad I called.

They were just going to cancel the order without notifying you? Wow, NYCFC needs to get another company lined up quick. This is insane customer service (or lack thereof).

Reactions: Gene
They're not making any more?

I called last week and they said it was being shipped no later than this week. I decided to confirm since I hadn't received it or any notice that it had shipped. I called today and they put me on hold for about 10 minutes. When the rep came back she said it didn't process because they didn't have any available jerseys to fill my order (which is strange since I placed it literally the second the link became live on the pre-release date.) She said it was being cancelled and credited to my credit card in 5-7 days (what are the odds that happens?!?). She had no idea whether they would be making more, and suggested that I keep checking back (no chance). I suspect they never would have notified me about the cancelation. What a mess. I had buyers remorse anyway as soon as I saw the away jersey released, so I guess it worked out. Though I would not order anything through the team again (at least until I had some comfort that they had remedied the kinks).

Reactions: Paul and mgarbowski
Got my authentic long sleeve jersey today from Upper90 and it looks a lot better in person. Definitely love it

So does anyone have any clue as to when the short sleeve authentics will be back in stock at either models or the team site

I called last week and they said it was being shipped no later than this week. I decided to confirm since I hadn't received it or any notice that it had shipped. I called today and they put me on hold for about 10 minutes. When the rep came back she said it didn't process because they didn't have any available jerseys to fill my order (which is strange since I placed it literally the second the link became live on the pre-release date.) She said it was being cancelled and credited to my credit card in 5-7 days (what are the odds that happens?!?). She had no idea whether they would be making more, and suggested that I keep checking back (no chance). I suspect they never would have notified me about the cancelation. What a mess. I had buyers remorse anyway as soon as I saw the away jersey released, so I guess it worked out. Though I would not order anything through the team again (at least until I had some comfort that they had remedied the kinks).

I don't understand, they're not making anymore? Why would they cancel the order? They have to be making more. This company just sounds clueless.

I don't understand, they're not making anymore? Why would they cancel the order? They have to be making more. This company just sounds clueless.

I had that with a Jets jersey last year when they ran out of the green ink and it took till mid-season before more were available. So there can be delays in making new ones once the original inventory runs out.

I waited on mine because I wanted a discount and didn't like the service last time I ordered from NYCFC's store. I just ordered yesterday from World Soccer Shop, got my size L authentic (with 10% AO discount - negated shipping), tracking # tells me it's on it's way. Cancel your order and try that way. GL!