Away 05/23 - Rsl

10995347_456998387806956_2400700059036443016_n.jpg

I give the fuck up.
Not really sure what you want here. Given the injuries, this seems about as good as we can put out right now.
Edit: I would have liked to have seen TMac and Poku out there, but I take Kreis at his word that neither of them can play 90'.

Not really sure what you want here. Given the injuries, this seems about as good as we can put out right now.
Edit: I would have liked to have seen TMac and Poku out there, but I take Kreis at his word that neither of them can play 90'.
But Shelton can? Don't get me wrong, love the kid but right now. He's strongest for us as a sub. Calle is still injured? Pablo? Vela? And I bet mix plays out of position.

But Shelton can? Don't get me wrong, love the kid but right now. He's strongest for us as a sub. Calle is still injured? Pablo? Vela? And I bet mix plays out of position.
Calle does not appear to have trained this week and Vela is just working back, and probably is not in our XI anyway. I believe Alvarez is also injured.

We have not really threatened yet in the first 10 minutes.....looked a little sloppy a couple times

Saunders with two big saves....and a great shot from Mix unfortunately hits the crossbar

Another crap game. We werent playing our worst and RSL wasnt playing their best. Our backline is useless. We had the same number of shots as RSL (6) but only 1 on target. We were even with RSL on possession, they lead slightly though - roughly 51%-49%, so our supposedly biggest takeaway from most of our games "hey we owned possession" wasnt even true. I liked the starting formation but not the starting lineup. 4-3-3 should be our go too. Alvarez, Poku, or Nemec should of been on though. Particularly Nemec and Alvarez as the later knows how to make crosses and the former has the physique to actually head them in. Our crosses and corners were terrible.

Our Sub situation....was shit. As usual Kreis waits way too long to sub and then makes shit substitutions. Khiry and Mullins both off at the same time? I would be fine with one of them coming off (mullins) in favor of Nemec but both at the same time? Stupid. But the worst part is he subs on Velasquez and McNamara for them.

He subs off two forwards for 2 midfielders? More of the ole "play em out of position" genuineness of Kreis.

Then he wastes our last sub in the final minutes of the game on an untested, untried, young defender...Brandt. When we are 2 down we should be making substitutions to improve our offense not making 60 minute too late defensive subs. It did jack shit too because RSL went on to have several near close goals and the only thing that stopped them was bad finishing/saunders. Brandt kicked the ball out of bounds easily 4 times and I wasnt even trying to count.

Poku isnt a Messiah but I have a hard time believing he doesnt deserve a shot at playing. Im fine with him being a Sub if he actually comes on..... Especially considering we needed an offensive minded player the most. I have a strong feeling that a lot of this comes down to personal relationships and players not getting along with Kreis personally (Mendoza comes to mind)

There is talent on this team. Its not being utilized properly (Mix) if at all (Poku) Continuing to roll week in and week out the likes of Brovsky, Jacobson and if it werent due to injuries or red cards...Grabavoy/Allen..is a disgrace. (expect them next week though!!)

Kreis is a bad coach. Plain and simple. The lineups, the morale, the substitutions, out of position players, the direction/strategy have all been on him and those are the areas we have lacked in the most. His cluelessness is so evident in these post game interviews. Absolutely pathetic. Muttering nonsense and no inspiration or confidence showing. All the Kreis defenders on these forums seem to be able to say now is "Fuck (insert name of anyone questioning Kreis) your a moron" He had a huge hand along with Reyna in putting this team together. Money wasnt an issue as we are one of the biggest spenders in the league.

Last edited: