Away - 10/31 Columbus - 1st Leg ECS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lewis will never play if Mata plays winger. Wasted Money SMH.
In fairness to everybody that said that last year, the team didn’t go after Bradley. They never tried to goad Bradley to commit a professional foul. It was tactical malpractice to ignore it.

Shit, the ONLY guy NYCFC has every bad that got under Bradley’s skin and forced him to foul was Mix. Mix would dribble right at Bradley and on the flip side would badger him like a terrier on defense. And when it happened, Bradley was as agitated and angry as a pre-teenage girl missing out on the One Direction concert tix.
Gahhh...That was what was most criminal about the TFC deal last year. Mix had absolutely owned Bradley every time they went head to head.

But I digress...

Reactions: Paul and adam
We're winning MLS Cup and Ben Sweat is going to be the MVP.
Why are we eating something that requires mustard on game day? I'm really befuddled. Were they having burgers & dogs? If so, why?

These are answers I expect you to have. And if you don't have them, you should get them. The teams owes that much to us.

Pirlo did not travel to Columbus.
Here's a scary Halloween thought:

He's resting to start the second leg.

(yes, a full-body shudder just occurred when I typed that)

Say we have a huge lead after this leg. Maybe Pirlo does start, plays 60 minutes, and then is subbed off. I certainly don't think we'll be able to do that vs. Toronto (should we advance). So now would be the time to send him off...

But if I'm him and Vieira knows Pirlo is not going to be apart of the team tonight. Let him enjoy Halloween with his kids in the city.

Reactions: canchon
For the FiveThirtyEight fans...
upload_2017-10-31_16-13-57.png

Nevermind, you can ignore FiveThirtyEight. See it's prediction from our last at Columbus in April...
upload_2017-10-31_16-15-56.png

Reactions: adam and The Toe
Status
Not open for further replies.