Away - 10/31 Columbus - 1st Leg ECS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mls site is saying tuesday game

Where are you seeing that? I'm seeing everything at TBD.

Apparently they're going to announce times for Leg 1 after tonight's last knockout game. It'll either be Monday or Tuesday. I'm hoping for Monday, but have to assume we won't get that lucky.

Reactions: Kjbert
Would love to see tonight's game go into extra time just to put a few extra minutes on the legs of whoever we end up facing. Having it end in PKs would be nice to, in order to provide a little bit of tape on how our opponents take PKs, in case we end up finding ourselves in that situation on the back end of the home-and-home.

Your wish is granted.

I think we match up better vs crew but by the end of the game atlanta lack of depth and health was very apparent. I dont know if things turned out in our favor tonight.

Atlanta was literally falling over by the end of that game. Josef (your leading scoring forward!!) taken off. Gressel probably with a sore hamstring. Etc. Once again Tata runs a team into the ground.

I figured they would have given last night's advancer the Monday match. It would have been crazy to swap it.

Reactions: Kjbert
Flights Philly to Columbus are absurd.

Hope we advance and I'll see you all in Toronto

I'm not worried about Steffen. He's in great form, but he has been pedestrian for a whole season. I think this will end up being the better matchup. We needed the least dangerous team and we got it. We've had no problems scoring in Columbus and there's no reason that should stop Tuesday.

We have to run them off the pitch on Tuesday, ruin those already exhausted legs. Definitely want our speed lineup out there on Tuesday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.