Away - 6/6 Red Bulls (U.S. Open Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize it’s a midweek match, and logistics would be tough, but is there any sort of pregame setup/tailgate by the Third Rail or other supporters group?

I realize it’s a midweek match, and logistics would be tough, but is there any sort of pregame setup/tailgate by the Third Rail or other supporters group?
Bring Your Own food/drink hangout starting at 5:30 by Gate C.

Reactions: Ulrich
Call him in? He's always with the team. Rawls is the one in California.

Whoops, guess it was the westcoastgk thing that threw me off. Long day, maybe I need an energy drink.

Reactions: Kjbert
Whoops, guess it was the westcoastgk thing that threw me off. Long day, maybe I need an energy drink.
Red Bulls Red Bull. They're just a marketing campaign. Change my mind.
De3PBw4UYAE5Q0X.jpg:large

At least we're not called Visit Abu Dhabi from JFK on Ethiad Airways FC. VADFJOEAFC.

Also, they spent at least three days in Abu Dhabi. You can't go to a racetrack, go a beach, visit that mosque, visit the Louvre, and go to that restaurant in that tower all in 24 hours before catching your flight.

Also, I'd be skeptical going to Abu Dhabi as you might just lose your best friend. Jack Harrison went with those guys and then mysteriously disappeared from the final cut.

At least we're not called Visit Abu Dhabi from JFK on Ethiad Airways FC. VADFJOEAFC.

Also, they spent at least three days in Abu Dhabi. You can't go to a racetrack, go a beach, visit that mosque, visit the Louvre, and go to that restaurant in that tower all in 24 hours before catching your flight.

Also, I'd be skeptical going to Abu Dhabi as you might just lose your best friend. Jack Harrison went with those guys and then mysteriously disappeared from the final cut.
We might as well be called the Etihads. We are not much more than a marketing vessel, but I mostly ignore that because I like having the team here.

Red Bulls Red Bull. They're just a marketing campaign. Change my mind.
De3PBw4UYAE5Q0X.jpg:large

RBNY exists as one of the operating companies under the Red Bull global umbrella. Their purpose is to drive value to Red Bull global...not to Red Bull beverage. Otherwise you would be making the argument that Red Bull's Formula 1 team is only there as an ad campaign for the drink...and that's certainly not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.