MLS - September 28 - Red Bulls (Away)

Anyone there see the HRD trophy? Any sort of Ceremony?
They brought it over to the supporters corner, martins did a trophy lift and a few players took turns lifting it (Tayvon’s of course was very animated). A little subdued but they still celebrated.

Loved that it was placed at the entrance to the tunnel during the walkout.

Tayvon’s of course was very animated
I'm so psyched for my guy. He's been my favorite player since the Cup run in '21. Great goal.

I was super psyched to see Perea out there for the full 90+ minutes, too. He's another one of my favorites. Another baller. And not for nothing, but I love the Perea/Sands/Parks midfield.

Fire just tied it
Jim Mora Playoffs GIF

Awesome game to watch since I was present for the games where we didn’t do so *ahem* well in some long past derby games. That Red Bull team is fun to hate, lead by conspiracy fan Tolkin. Coronel seems like a good dude though.

Reactions: Shwafta and canchon
Awesome game to watch since I was present for the games where we didn’t do so *ahem* well in some long past derby games. That Red Bull team is fun to hate, lead by conspiracy fan Tolkin. Coronel seems like a good dude though.
Coronel was really generous tonight. Even so generous as to actually make a save in the 80th minute or so.

Reactions: Revfugee and CCMore
They brought it over to the supporters corner, martins did a trophy lift and a few players took turns lifting it (Tayvon’s of course was very animated). A little subdued but they still celebrated.

Loved that it was placed at the entrance to the tunnel during the walkout.
They placed it at the entrance during walk on??? Wow. I wanna see that now!!