Away - July 20 - Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one game this season that I'm quite happy is on a saturday so I only have to watch the highlights after.

That’s a thread-changing mod decision with zero communication to the affected party.... Lion should be suspended for multiple matches.

I communicated to the players (posters) about the decision to move their post to the thread. After communicating with other officials, I went to VAR and awarded the Steven Wright post a move to the Colorado thread.

However, you are receiving a yellow card for dissent.

I communicated to the players (posters) about the decision to move their post to the thread. After communicating with other officials, I went to VAR and awarded the Steven Wright post a move to the Colorado thread.

Hey NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan - what’s the official statement on these heavy-handed rulings?

Be brave.

Also, this game will be low scoring: 0-0, 1-0, or 1-1 unless we score early and the Rapids have to open things up to chase the game.
Definitely agree with this because they will park the bus and look to counter us. That's how they play now and they're successful at it. We need to just be patient and keep possession. High altitude and first game back for some players, we need to take it easy and just keep the ball. Make colorado come to us. They're at home, if they don't come to us, their couple fans will be upset if they're even watching the game at all.

If we get beat on a counter, I will be livid.

Definitely agree with this because they will park the bus and look to counter us. That's how they play now and they're successful at it. We need to just be patient and keep possession. High altitude and first game back for some players, we need to take it easy and just keep the ball. Make colorado come to us. They're at home, if they don't come to us, their couple fans will be upset if they're even watching the game at all.

If we get beat on a counter, I will be livid.
Watch Lewis rainbow a defender.

to be honest, this is something i am worried about. despite his denying there are any "hard feelings" in his interviews, I think he's going to take it to us with all he's got and to be fair, he can easily burn Sweat.
When Lewis is on, he can burn any player on our back line. He was the best technical dribbler on the team, equal to Villa.

Reactions: Kjbert
When Lewis is on, he can burn any player on our back line. He was the best technical dribbler on the team, equal to Villa.

Funny you say that cause I've always noticed Lewis uses the same exact move as Villa.. the hesitation then quick transition to the end line.

Reactions: Kjbert
If a topic does go off topic it’s appropriate to relocate the posts to the proper thread.
There is a checkbox when we move posts that allows us to notify the member of the posts being moved and a reason why.
What about Lion’s failure to move all related posts, specifically Mark’s - that created massive confusion and thread disorder approaching dystopian levels.

What about Lion’s failure to move all related posts, specifically Mark’s - that created massive confusion and thread disorder approaching dystopian levels.
Actual footage
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.