Batter's Eye Seating

El Niño

Registered
Dec 8, 2015
So last week I "upgraded" my seats to BES3, not knowing anything about them other than their location. I'm questioning my decision now. Has anyone ever sat in the section before or no someone who has? What was your/their experience? Am I going to regret this decision?

I've found the viewpoint in the Virtual Venue to be very helpful and accurate generally. I also upgraded to Batter's Eye based on that. If you looked at that I'm not sure someone else's opinion adds much. If you haven't looked at it, that's your best move.

I've watched a few games from the Mohegan Sun bar, which is directly underneath those seats. It's actually a really nice view. I bet being elevated is even better.

So last week I "upgraded" my seats to BES3, not knowing anything about them other than their location. I'm questioning my decision now. Has anyone ever sat in the section before or no someone who has? What was your/their experience? Am I going to regret this decision?
Never sat there for soccer but have for baseball. Good seat location, you have concession stands behind you including Johnny Rockets, bathrooms are right there and beer guys. Down side is there's no cover from the elements. Think the sun beats down on you for all the afternoon games.

I think you made a good choice overall. It's a unique spot in Yankee stadium.

Also known as Poku Porch. And Lawyers' Lurch. My buddy sat up there for the finale and thought the view was terrific.

Reactions: Paul