Ben Sherman Menswear Brand Announce Deal With Nycfc

Thank you, SFphoto SFphoto. Not sure I'm going to make it in. I can't get down there until around 7-7:30. Not going to make the trip if I can't get in.

Ben Sherman? Really, a British company? I mean it's a good brand but we couldn't go with Brooks Brothers or something American?

Reactions: Kjbert
Ben Sherman ain't got no history. The Chelsea of British menswear.

And I am a big fan of the English style suit. I've been going that route for many years now. I'm as dapper as I am astute.

Very proud of our team that Jason looks professional. He should.

Ben Sherman is nice. I wear Charles Tyrwhitt shirts. Brooks Brothers has gone downhill but their suits are fine.

The suits look awesome. We are going to be the classiest looking team in the MLS.

Ben Sherman ain't got no history. The Chelsea of British menswear.

And I am a big fan of the English style suit. I've been going that route for many years now. I'm as dapper as I am astute.

Ben Sherman is steeped in history (albeit British), its a brand which is synonymous with the "Mod" Culture.

"The shirts were a huge success, offering something brand new and previously unseen in England.
Interestingly it was exactly at this time that the first British youth culture was in full flow; the post war teddy boys. This movement had shown a new generation of youth that clothing could be a key indicator of their beliefs and signal their belonging to a culture or movement.
A second wave of young men came along who loved the sharp Italian style and this group went by the name of ‘ the modernists’ who quickly became known as ‘mods’. This British youth culture embraced the Ben Sherman shirt, loving it for its quality, slim-fitting style, its colour and unique design.
The feeling was that there simply had never been anything on the English scene like it. The Ben Sherman shirt was revolutionary and so was the ‘mod movement’. Through fashion and music, London and Britain were cool again, the swinging 60’s was in full flow and the atmosphere was europhic."

Last edited: