Blue City Radio Mailbag

- Which current player on the NYCFC roster will stay with the team the longest? I'm hoping for Mix and Poku.
- Who will have a bigger impact on the field: Lampard or Pirlo?
- What is Kreis's future with the club? Replacements?
- Just for fun...future DPs with the club...Bale was at the game last weekend getting cozy with CFG.

thesauerchise thesauerchise you guys mentioned that you heard something about Calle not being able to get into canada? I can't find anything related to that do you remember where you read it?

thesauerchise thesauerchise you guys mentioned that you heard something about Calle not being able to get into canada? I can't find anything related to that do you remember where you read it?
I read it on Twitter somewhere, it seemed like a logical explanation, as he wasn't hurt and wasn't with the team. I will say it was a theory but we have no sure idea at this point.

- Which current player on the NYCFC roster will stay with the team the longest? I'm hoping for Mix and Poku.
I see Poku and Mix moving on at some point. Khiry Shelton too. But a player like McNamara could be at NYCFC his whole career.

I see Poku and Mix moving on at some point. Khiry Shelton too. But a player like McNamara could be at NYCFC his whole career.
Why couldn't Mix be our Donovan? Not sure why he would have to move. I think the team will grow talent wise. Plus he gets to be the American face of the NY team (not bad for ego nor for endorsement deals). And if he proves he should have DP money, why not?

Only down side I see is Juergen having issue with players in MLS.

Why couldn't Mix be our Donovan? Not sure why he would have to move. I think the team will grow talent wise. Plus he gets to be the American face of the NY team (not bad for ego nor for endorsement deals). And if he proves he should have DP money, why not?

Only down side I see is Juergen having issue with players in MLS.
While MLS improves every year it's still not the big boys yet. MLS will continue to feed players as they get better to the bigger leagues. At least in the career time of people like Mix or Poku.

Reactions: FootyLovin
While MLS improves every year it's still not the big boys yet. MLS will continue to feed players as they get better to the bigger leagues. At least in the career time of people like Mix or Poku.
I feel both agreement and disagreement. Time will tell.

Reactions: MagnusPax
I think Mix could stay if he feels he's getting paid well enough. Let's remember, he came from Norway, not EPL. His talent was always good enough to make USMNT, but remember, he was the only field player to get zero minutes in Brazil. Lots of people immediately put him in the same category as Michael Bradley, comparing him to Johannsen might be more accurate.

Overall, I think Poku, Mix and McNamara's time is extended by the fact that they can all learn from playing with Pirlo, Lampard, Villa and under Kreis. That easily could add a season or two.

The Blue City Radio tandem are recording again so that means the mailbag is open. Get your questions in for tonight's show.

Yeah my question is in line with MikeDatTiger MikeDatTiger but more general: how do you think Kreis should approach the 3 matches over the next 2 weeks (@ Crew, @ LAG, vs Crew)?

Who do you think has the least selling jersey on NYCFC (includes customizations) and the most selling? My thoughts are most is Villa since they were selling his the longest and lowest is probably a lot of guys.

Reactions: BlueCityRadio