Blue City Radio Mailbag

The next jersey I'm getting is the new secondary (dark blue) probably short sleeve David Villa. Or maybe McNamara.

You guys mentioned in Ep 33 (which I am listening to late, but still wanted to give a listen to before the LA game) that Jacobson was on yellow card accumulation warning for Columbus. I didn't see that in the disciplinary report updated 8/18. Was that a mistake? If not, how many games until he's in the clear?

You guys mentioned in Ep 33 (which I am listening to late, but still wanted to give a listen to before the LA game) that Jacobson was on yellow card accumulation warning for Columbus. I didn't see that in the disciplinary report updated 8/18. Was that a mistake? If not, how many games until he's in the clear?
Thanks for the support and thanks for listening. Yes, that was a mistake. I had forgotten a part of the rule and we recorded, like usual, before the game notes are available. After three games without a yellow card, one of your accumulated cards goes away. So basically you get rewarded for good behavior. He was on a yellow card warning for the DC game, but that was also his third game without being booked.

Reactions: danger
Very much enjoy the podcast, keep up the great work!

Watching the replays tagged with "watch Pirlo's poor defensive effort" I notice that Jacobson is rarely in the picture. Does it make sense to replace Jacobson with Mix, or does NYCFC need to look elsewhere to get a DM who can protect the backline with Pirlo providing little to no cover?

Reactions: The Toe
If we fail to make the playoffs this year, what is your perspective of whether this year has been a "success"? Would be curious to get your thoughts both in terms of on the field performance, establishing a fan base/atmosphere and prospects for the future.

I know it's Labor Day, but Blue City Radio will record tonight so as you have your burgers and beers throw us your end of summer thoughts on NYCFC. We'll answer your questions the best we can.