Campeones Cup - September 14 - Atlas (Home)

That was the impression I got, too. Very happy to see Nick laying down the law. In control of his squad.

eh - any good player is going to be upset about being subbed off. they all want to keep playing to their own detriment. i would have preferred an arm around the shoulder kind of talk vs a finger wagging in the face.

seemed like something else to me, but who knows.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
eh - any good player is going to be upset about being subbed off. they all want to keep playing to their own detriment. i would have preferred an arm around the shoulder kind of talk vs a finger wagging in the face.

seemed like something else to me, but who knows.
We don't know what came before it -- what happens on the training ground, in the dressing room. Cushing is a level head. If he's in someone's face it's a good bet it's because they've had ample warning and just aren't in line.

Anyway, I'm just really happy to see Nick assert himself. Honestly, I was a little worried about that in the early going. But any lingering doubts I had about him are gone now.

Match day will be in the thread today. Damn, had no idea the chat wasn’t compatible with the new forum version. I’m off tomorrow and can deep dive everything and try to finish setting it all up.
Yeah, just tried some of the commands and they didn't work. Oh well. I run a forum on Discourse, so I've been there, brother. LOL

Here's my first message: According to the site we have O'Toole at the 9 today in front of Talles Magno, Santi and Gabi in a 4-2-3-1 and Callens starting at right back. Either it's the usual scrambled egg or we have a mad scientist as the head man LOL

can anybody figure out what anton says at the end? i get "trophy and a trophy. how many trophy does red bull have, eh?"

Reactions: LionNYC