Carolina Challenge Cup 2015 Megathread

Hi Dan, do you have a idea what the packages might include? I've made a hotel reservation to have a fall back position, and am looking at vacation rentals now. I going to make the flight reservations this weekend, while the fares are decent.
It's still too early to tell. If anyone has specific requests let me know and I will forward them to our contacts. We are more or less trying to purchase our tickets together so that we can qualify for group discounts. We will also be working with some folks down in Charleston to organize viewing parties and other small events like that.

At this time we aren't considering any travel options. We looked into co-oping with some of the other SC's on a bus or even vans, but they were just too expensive. As soon as I have word about possible group discounts via Amtrak or the bus services, I will post here.

But if anyone here has any questions or ideas, please let me know. Charleston Battery have been very open and enthusiastic abou NYCFC participating in CCC15.

I was just checking out the Charleston Battery website, and read how tickets for the challenge when on sale online the 21st to select groups with promo codes. Dec 1st is the day all the remaining tickets go on sale to the general public. Anyway we can in earlier?
It's still too early to tell. If anyone has specific requests let me know and I will forward them to our contacts. We are more or less trying to purchase our tickets together so that we can qualify for group discounts. We will also be working with some folks down in Charleston to organize viewing parties and other small events like that.

Received an email this morning - the NYCFC Season Ticket Holder Presale is from Nov 25-28 and they blocked off sections for NYCFC fans. Should be pretty awesome. Full NYCFC series tickets (3 matches) are $70.

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw the email, I figured i'd give it a go, and yes you can purchase tickets now. See ya in Charleston

Reactions: einwindir
Just got 4 tickets for the first game against Orlando. Looking forward to seeing everyone there

If it wasn't during the semester I would go for the whole tournament

I'll be going to this. Just picked up some tickets for me and my son. Can't wait.

Have fun everyone!

I am really jealous of y'all right now.

Yeah me too. I have to drop out of this trip unfortunately. Instead I'm hoping to go to Oregon when NYCFC plays at Portland.

which sections are going to be NYCFC? Is it the blue sections on the seating chart?

When I purchased it only showed me section E4. Nothing else.

With the tickets be linked to the NYCFC, I think there are placing everyone who orders thru that link in e4 first, then probably moving to another section as that is filled.

What's the tempurature like in those parts at that time? Hoping it's warm enough for short sleeves.