Ccc Nycfc V Orlando Discussion

For me, the biggest difference between game 1 and the past two games has been the amount of time we are holding the ball in midfield. Game 1 we moved the ball with quick passing, and only dribbled when space has been opened up. Last night, every one was sitting on the ball and dribbling into pressure. That pressure led to straight turnovers or hospital passes that the receiver had no chance to do anything with.

I didn't think Saunders was great. He could have done better on the goal, and there is so much confusion on the back line, that is his responsibility.

My suggestions are to get facey starting, get mix healthy, and get poku a chance with the A team, or we are desperate for a DM who can regain possession.

Are there photos of the NYCFC fans at Charleston stadium ?
there's a few right in the middle here
article-1298284594648-0d47c43e000005dc-648726_636x389.jpg

I didn't think Saunders was great. He could have done better on the goal, and there is so much confusion on the back line, that is his responsibility.
Yeah, I have little confidence in Saunders in goal. That and DM are the major worry spots, although playing through the back, as I thought it would be, is an issue with our current defense.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
What did everyone think of the fouls last night? Ref being whistle happy? Orlando fouling the crap out of us in the first half, us responding in the second?