Cellphones, What Do You Have?

I've had them all. Started with Blackberry and had 3 of them. Loved the ability to customize everything and design my own themes and the physical keyboard was a plus. Then with the touchscreens coming to market I switched to android. Really missed Push emails (still do) but Android was great with multitasking (just like BlackBerry) and web browsing. Great App marketplace.
Then after issues on multiple devices I went to Apple. I actually went from Blackberry to apple to Android. Originally I went off Apple (iPhone 3) because it was just too bland for me. Couldn't manipulate anything and browser was shit and apps were meh.
But at any rate. Been back on iPhone now since 4s then to 5s.
Much better now.
I use it for almost all my web browsing needs and since I don't design anymore I no longer care about the customization factor. The ease of use is probably the best across all platforms.
However every single platform has it's advantages and disadvantages. All depends on what you need out of a phone.

As far as screen size is concerned the next line of iPhone 6+ is expected with larger screens. Have an upgrade available right now which I will use for one.