twitter.com
Barcelona v Atletico Madrid
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund
Paris Saint-Germain v Chelsea
Manchester United v Bayern Munchen

What are your predictions?

I have Atletico, Real, Chelsea, and Bayern onto the semis

I have Athletico, PSG, Real, and bayer.
Athletico because Barcelona has been saved twice in recent weeks with penalties and red cards after loosing or not looking better than their opponent.
Saved yesterday against real and man city as well.
They're certainly not the Barcelona of recent memory.
Teams just don't seem to be afraid to play against them

I have Athletico, PSG, Real, and bayer.
Athletico because Barcelona has been saved twice in recent weeks with penalties and red cards after loosing or not looking better than their opponent.
Saved yesterday against real and man city as well.
They're certainly not the Barcelona of recent memory.
Teams just don't seem to be afraid to play against them
I'm confident my Barca will get past Atletico ;-)

Manchester United v Bayern Munich.......Barcelona v Atletico @2:30 (Eastern)

Damn, who do you watch? Hope there's extra AA's in the house, because the remote is going to get a workout this afternoon.

Manchester United v Bayern Munich.......Barcelona v Atletico @2:30 (Eastern)

Damn, who do you watch? Hope there's extra AA's in the house, because the remote is going to get a workout this afternoon.
I am at work so I don't have that problem, unfortunately. I would definitely watch Barca/AM, I think it is going to be a much more competitive match. I expect Bayern to demolish Man U

I'm a Barca fan so its obvious which match I'm watching, the Bavarians should crush United anyway

Looks like Real and PSG are in real good shape going into their away legs.

On the other hand, Man U and Barca are in decent shape, but going on the road tied having given up an away goal each.

Looks like my original predictions are all in line, but it really comes down the 2nd legs, which are always more exciting than the 1st.

Yep. Looks like Chelsea is in trouble, though probably not having to deal with Zlatan and having an away goal gives them a good chance.

I think Bayern are in good shape. Have an away goal. They'll advance.

Barca are in trouble, and now they're desperate. they're not winning the UCL next year if they can't transfer people in. It's now or never for the club.

And Real Madrid are coasting into the semis and looking like the favorites still.

Really impressive from Chelsea and Dortmund to mount comebacks at home after they were both pretty much written off. Only difference is Chelsea got that late goal and Dortmund just could not find that third.

It really shows how important stars are in this competition. City were world beaters, lost Aguero and then got punted by Barca. PSG dominated Chelsea in Paris, lost Zlatan, and couldn't even hold on in London. Real Madrid looked unstoppable, lost Ronaldo and are lucky to be advancing.

I'm watching the Atletico-Barcelona match and I've never seen Barca manhandled like this.

A little more than 18 minutes into the game and Atletico has a goal and three shots off the woodwork.

I'm watching the Atletico-Barcelona match and I've never seen Barca manhandled like this.

A little more than 18 minutes into the game and Atletico has a goal and three shots off the woodwork.
Atletico parked the bus in the last half hour, but Barca could not get anything remotely resembling a chance, and spent most of the time trying to defend counterattacks. Better side won.

Sergio Ramos with a powerful header off a corner kick gives Real a 1-0 lead in the 16th minute.

Last edited:
Ronaldo from Bale makes it 3-0 in the 34th minute.

Turn off the lights, the party's overrrrrrr!

And Ronaldo dot's the i with a free kick goal in the 90th minute.

4-0 final.......5-0 aggregate.