Colorado Postmatch

Sands was the only correct sub last night. He got every thing else wrong on players and timing. I think this year, the only times PV has gotten the subs correct are similar to a broken clock being right twice a day.
I Totally Agree ! It was very bitter sweet . Out with the old in with the new. And Sands comments were very respectful to Andrea . This was a History making moment in this man's young life and a clip that will sure to be shown over and over .

He does better with subs when we are chasing games
That's only because you don't throw a defender on when you need a goal and he has only 3 offensive players on the bench, so the cards have already been dealt. Like I said, the clock is right twice a day.

Sands was the only correct sub last night. He got every thing else wrong on players and timing. I think this year, the only times PV has gotten the subs correct are similar to a broken clock being right twice a day.

I would have gone...
Sands for Pirlo
Okoli for Shelton (move Harrison to the RW, Okoli moves to CF, Wallace on LW, Maxi moves a bit deeper into the midfield)
Awuah for Wallace (Wallace looked the most tired, go to a 4-4-2)

Reactions: LeeNYCFC and Ulrich
I would have gone...
Sands for Pirlo
Okoli for Shelton (move Harrison to the RW, Okoli moves to CF, Wallace on LW, Maxi moves a bit deeper into the midfield)
Awuah for Wallace (Wallace looked the most tired, go to a 4-4-2)
So given what i said above I'm confused that you and Ulrich Ulrich didn't put the like to what i said ? So we're not friends . But who cares ? I can put a like to and agree with anybody's comments no matter who they are ! Including Midas Mulligan for whom i get the block or ignore from . Let a little ray of light into a dark place guy's ! Thanks !

Reactions: Fake Jew
Ian Joy is a great color commentator and while it's great to see him get to cover bigger matches for Fox Sports like the Bundesliga and Europa League, it pains me when he isn't in the booth with Joe to call NYCFC matches. I'd rather have Joe call the game alone than have Janusz with him. Turning on MSG now, I see Janusz calling a Cosmos game. NYCFC refused to play its "home" game in Red Bull Arena. Obviously, tv personalities associated with YES Network are not part of NYCFC or MLS, but I hate seeing this. F.Cosmos.

We need someone else, someone younger, someone better.

Ian Joy is a great color commentator and while it's great to see him get to cover bigger matches for Fox Sports like the Bundesliga and Europa League, it pains me when he isn't in the booth with Joe to call NYCFC matches. I'd rather have Joe call the game alone than have Janusz with him. Turning on MSG now, I see Janusz calling a Cosmos game. NYCFC refused to play its "home" game in Red Bull Arena. Obviously, tv personalities associated with YES Network are not part of NYCFC or MLS, but I hate seeing this. F.Cosmos.

We need someone else, someone younger, someone better.

Looky who's a staff member! Do we now call you Mr. lion or Boss?

Reactions: LionNYC
NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan is still "Boss." I'm just helping out with users, comments, threads, and making sure that NYCFC is capitalized properly as well as any other abbreviations. Sir Lion doesn't sound bad though.
giphy.gif

All hail Lion