Football Manager 2015

Normally then you delete the offending posts, but maybe we like to encourage Goat Simulators on this forum. Must be a British thing.

Normally then you delete the offending posts, but maybe we like to encourage Goat Simulators on this forum. Must be a British thing.

Does it matter? I think people are grown up enough to be able to read an offending post an then an instruction to stop and do the right thing.

Not me. I don't even know what the hell a goat simulator is. Seriously. How can I be offended when I don't know what something is? Granted, it was posted by a football manager savant, so I should probably be more concerned; but I just can't be.

Reactions: MagnusPax
That's what I'm saying, it would be weird/strange/crazy if Footy Manager became popular over there due to the nature of the game.
Not saying it won't, would just seem weird millions of american lads locked in their rooms for 4 days straight trying to get Acrington Stanley into the Premier League :D
I play the hell out of this game, but I've definitely struggled managing lower league teams. It's tough to get them to play the game in a good way if they're not particularly skilled. That's accurate, but it's less fun than managing a skilled team to me.

Since I have your attention, is there any good YouTube videos of people playing FM? I have tried to watch a few and they were very boring. Thanks.

Since I have your attention, is there any good YouTube videos of people playing FM? I have tried to watch a few and they were very boring. Thanks.
Not that I know of, official FM15 has some videos of new features. Like someone said the iOS version is very watered down compared to PC. With that said I'm more of a fifa guy. I only checked out FM because nycfc was in it.

I'm a pretty big FM fan but FM15 is probably the worst football manager/championship manager in years.
There are a couple of things that they may be able to fix in the next patch like the ridiculously high number of injuries and the awful set-pieces, but there are a few thinks stuck until next year:
Layout is awful
Too many interviews/press conferences
Scouting takes too long
The match engine is poor, heavily based on wingers/crosses.

I would recommend not buying it, and getting fm14 at a reduced price but as NYCFC are in this game , then I will recommend using Classic mode (a quicker, compacter mode) as it is much faster and limits the damage. less press, easier scouting etc.

I'm a pretty big FM fan but FM15 is probably the worst football manager/championship manager in years.
There are a couple of things that they may be able to fix in the next patch like the ridiculously high number of injuries and the awful set-pieces, but there are a few thinks stuck until next year:
Layout is awful
Too many interviews/press conferences
Scouting takes too long
The match engine is poor, heavily based on wingers/crosses.

I would recommend not buying it, and getting fm14 at a reduced price but as NYCFC are in this game , then I will recommend using Classic mode (a quicker, compacter mode) as it is much faster and limits the damage. less press, easier scouting etc.
Really? I thought last years was the worst. Seemed like it took them forever to get the match engine balanced compared to previous versions. But I agree with all your criticisms for FM 15. It will probably be much better after the January patch.