Forums Meet-Up

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
So now that we have a definitive schedule how are we going to do this?
My 11/05-11/06 trip is cancelled. My assistant is already on vacation and I couldn't get permission to take time off. I have a request in for 11/17 - 11/19 right now and hopefully that will get approved.

Edit
17th-18th was approved!

Do you guys still want to shoot for Saturday before the home match? Or maybe just make a day of it for Sunday's away match at RD's and other bars (playwright). Or meet at a certain bar for Sunday's home match?
If my request for mid-November is approved I still want to try and do something small for that.

Last edited:
If I'm not playing right before the match, I am down. And I've said that a few times this season but I'm still down ;)

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I'm an idiot and booked a vacation back in July that has me leaving 11/1 and not returning until 11/14, so I won't be able to make the home game or the Saturday before.

If our away game is at DC and is the 3 or 5pm game, I'm going. If not, I'll be at Ryan's Daughter Sunday.

That Friday night I'll be at the Garden watching my Marquette Warriors play some shootie hoops. But I'm down for a Saturday meetup if that's happening

That Friday night I'll be at the Garden watching my Marquette Warriors play some shootie hoops. But I'm down for a Saturday meetup if that's happening
Should be flying out mid-day Saturday.
I can always get with Mick at RD's and set up a day for everyone here.

Reactions: Tony L
Currently waiting on my last option to try and get time off work. I'm not making the trip on my own. If he can't then I'm having to reschedule for home opener.
With the trip being on short notice it's been tough for friends to get off work. Especially since most of us are in retail and that's a pretty big week for us.
Even with me covering hotel :/

Currently waiting on my last option to try and get time off work. I'm not making the trip on my own. If he can't then I'm having to reschedule for home opener.
With the trip being on short notice it's been tough for friends to get off work. Especially since most of us are in retail and that's a pretty big week for us.
Even with me covering hotel :/
Not cool that you have real-life friends who are interfering with your opportunities to hang with your virtual friends. What's the matter with you, man?!? Priorities.

Not cool that you have real-life friends who are interfering with your opportunities to hang with your virtual friends. What's the matter with you, man?!? Priorities.
Agreed lol. I don't mind the flight alone it's the spending most of the day alone that sucks. Originally my friend from Boston was going to come down for Thursday/Friday but he got moved to overnights. So it's very short notice for others. Hoping my buddy can get the time off

Reactions: JayH
Hope it works out for you NYCFC_Dan NYCFC_Dan! If you do come up 11/17 -11/18 I am unfortunately out. There is no way I can get off from work. Hope to see you next time!

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan