Frank Lampard Thread

No. He shouldn't get to bail again. He needs to sit on that bench and go through every second of it. I wish Chelsea could have won the treble this season, just because.
Repped except last sentence. Because ewww. Sorry, Chelskis.

Reactions: BxLio91
CAK11XeWcAAlb-y.jpg

For everyone giving Frank grief, imagine if it was he on the end of Villa's passes tonight instead of Grabavoy.

Don't bite off your nose to spite your face.

MCFC certainly won't send Lampard back early. It would be publicly accepting defeat, which looks extremely bad (even worse than the situation looks currently). It would also give a sense that the season is over and that negativity would rub off on the players and the fans. In addition to that, MCFC really have been dragged in to a fight for their top 4 place and losing even a squad player like Lampard could bite them on the arse.

You really don't want to have a player hated by the fans, it's toxic. I sincerely hope he starts well and people forgive him quickly.

Boos are louder than cheers.

Reactions: Kjbert
You really don't want to have a player hated by the fans, it's toxic. I sincerely hope he starts well and people forgive him quickly.

Boos are louder than cheers.

Personally, I'm at the point where I will certainly let my displeasure be known and heard during Lampard's debut. Thereafter, I will jump all over his fat ass everytime he misses a pass, has a bad touch or takes a shot off target. Other than that, I will hold my tongue. ;) And I agree I don't want a player hated by the fans. I hope he never shows up in NYC.

Personally, I'm at the point where I will certainly let my displeasure be known and heard during Lampard's debut. Thereafter, I will jump all over his fat ass everytime he misses a pass, has a bad touch or takes a shot off target. Other than that, I will hold my tongue. ;) And I agree I don't want a player hated by the fans. I hope he never shows up in NYC.
Speaking from experience we have had situations at city in the last couple of seasons with Carlos tevez where he refused to be subbed on and yaya toure disrespecting the club with his birthday cake shit.
These two players were loved at the club before.the amount of abuse they got on forums made lampardgate seem like a love in !.
They weren't loudly booed but wernt cheered either ,after a few games and a goal .their names were song as if nothing had happened .exactly the same will happen with lampard the first goal he scores or creates.football fans are very fickle and forget very quickly.

Un
MCFC certainly won't send Lampard back early. It would be publicly accepting defeat, which looks extremely bad (even worse than the situation looks currently). It would also give a sense that the season is over and that negativity would rub off on the players and the fans. In addition to that, MCFC really have been dragged in to a fight for their top 4 place and losing even a squad player like Lampard could bite them on the arse.
Unfortunately you are 100% correct