Frank Lampard Thread

For some reason I really like this gif lol.
Fucking third rail. They are obviously shit if they haven't converted this gif to chant form yet.

TR: here's a another nursery rhyme chant we can use:

Bend over, bend over, Send fat frank back over.

I definitely feel some "Man City sucks" chants will be happening for Lampard's first game. Maybe a tifo. One section with him on a bench with a Man City jersey. The other him on the field for NYC FC.

1107212_heroa.jpg

While Frank was in Barcelona look who was in NYC hanging out with the UEFA Champions League Trophy! The trophy is on tour and can been seen by the public March 19th. Oh the irony...

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/174/...eineken-brings-champions-league-trophy-to-usa
http://www.keyc.com/story/28539122/...ide-with-a-three-city-interactive-trophy-tour

I only see Kries doing that if he thinks it is warranted for game purposes. EG if Frank arrives the day before a game and gets no practices with the team.
On the plus side if frank gets off the plane with his. Kit and boots on after the pre season training city have given him he will be fitter than any currently in the first team

Reactions: Kjbert
Says a lot about what Lampard thinks about our team and our league when he would rather play 5 minutes and lose every competition City is in than come here and help us make history like Villa is.

Reactions: Paul and Drainyoo
Or maybe he didn't think he'd end up playing only 5 mins a game?
Let me complain, man. Lampard knew that he would sit the bench and he knew that City would lose every competition they were in :cool:

Or maybe he didn't think he'd end up playing only 5 mins a game?
Before Xmas nobody thought he would play anything bar league cup games,but he scored a few goals that covered up some poor performance s.since Xmas the poor performance s have continued but with no goals to cover them up ,hence his game time has reduced to pretty much zero.city are now stuck in a race to stay in the top four weather his experience will be used to close games down ,I don't know.as he certainly has got the legs for 90 mins of EPL football.but on the plus side for you guys franks game has always been about timing his runs to arrive unmarked and having watched the defences in mls the last two weeks ,the one area of ability vthat lets the league down badly he will score buckets of goals for you.
If I was running any mls team I would make an experienced centre half one of my DPs