Galaxy V Sounders

Gene

Registered
Donor
Mar 19, 2014
Down & Out
Game starts up in a few minutes. L.A. needs to win to take the Shield. Seattle only needs a draw.

Looks like they're going to have around 60,000 in attendance in Seattle for the match.

For those who are still participating, Robbie Keane begged out of the game at the last moment. Don't know about anyone else, but this effs up my Fantasy Team on the last weekend of the season (to late to transfer him out).

shield.jpg

Marco Pappa comes off the bench and finds the net twice (85' and 90' + 5) to give Seattle their 1st ever Supporters Shield.

Nice trophy. Hope they don't scratch it up. I'd like to have it in good condition when NYCFC brings it home next year.

Big win by Portland in Dallas tonight. I wonder if Vancouver can draw or win against the helpless Rapids at home. Fun night. Only down side is if Colorado wins, Portland plays Dallas in 5 days again, in Dallas. DEJA VUE!

Vancouver had to sweat it out as it took a 70' goal by Kendall Watson to give them a 1-0 win and claim the final playoff spot in the West.

Vancouver had to sweat it out as it took a 70' goal by Kendall Watson to give them a 1-0 win and claim the final playoff spot in the West.
You'd think they'd play better with all the talent they have.

Why would they start from the outside and go inward when etching the names? If you go the other way, you have room to expand the trophy. Oops.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99
Why would they start from the outside and go inward when etching the names? If you go the other way, you have room to expand the trophy. Oops.
I would have never even noticed that if you hadn't pointed it out! lol