Game Of Thrones (spoilers)

They never answer what was thrown in the flames. I think it’s Tyrion who asks directly once but Varys only gives him a look.
So you’re saying you’re gonna be the guy who has half a face, is terrified of flame, and answers to “Dog”?

Also. If the Night King sacks a castle. The one closest to Eastwatch by the Sea is the Umber’s Last Hearth. Serves them right for not joining John in the Battle of the Bastards.

View attachment 9709
Last hearth yeah, but castle black and mole's town are closer. I have a hunch they'll head there first to kill all of the night's watch, don't you think?

So you’re saying you’re gonna be the guy who has half a face, is terrified of flame, and answers to “Dog”?

His family Sigil is the hound. Same reason they called rob the young wolf. Or John the white wolf.

Last hearth yeah, but castle black and mole's town are closer. I have a hunch they'll head there first to kill all of the night's watch, don't you think?

Nah. No one really in those places. I’d keep heading South if it was me. Quickest route to Kingslanding and 1,000,000 new soldiers.

The only logical choice is the handsome guy from the richest family who still has his penis and balls and a golden hand to boot.

Reactions: Ulrich
Nah. No one really in those places. I’d keep heading South if it was me. Quickest route to Kingslanding and 1,000,000 new soldiers.
yeah but they have to stall them coming down for like 4 episodes no? Unless they resolve the night king in episode 2 and then the other 3 are ridiculous westeros wars?

...Honestly, I have no idea what to expect at this point.

yeah but they have to stall them coming down for like 4 episodes no? Unless they resolve the night king in episode 2 and then the other 3 are ridiculous westeros wars?

...Honestly, I have no idea what to expect at this point.

I’m thinking a sacking of a Minor house like umber doesn’t really affect the north too much. But build up the intensity/immediacy of them marching towards Winterfell. Maybe the sack a minor house each of the 1st 2 episodes and Winterfell is episode 3.

I hope the message on my HBO station that I don’t have service is a late April Fool’s Day joke by fucking Fios. I have never not had it, until today I guess. The hour wait time on customer service suggests that others got got for got as well. I guess I will go to bed and avoid spoilers for a while.

I hope the message on my HBO station that I don’t have service is a late April Fool’s Day joke by fucking Fios. I have never not had it, until today I guess. The hour wait time on customer service suggests that others got got for got as well. I guess I will go to bed and avoid spoilers for a while.
Did you try the HBOGO app?

Reactions: JayH
Just tried and won’t load. This is silly. Going to sleep.
You didn’t miss anything. Pretty boring episode. Probably not even worth watching the season at all.

JK.... it was amazing and you should definitely get on the phone with fios tomorrow.

Reactions: JayH
You didn’t miss anything. Pretty boring episode. Probably not even worth watching the season at all.

JK.... it was amazing and you should definitely get on the phone with fios tomorrow.
geez is NYCFC blues carrying over to everything for you? It was pretty good and set the stage for the rest of the season. What else did you expect?

geez is NYCFC blues carrying over to everything for you? It was pretty good and set the stage for the rest of the season. What else did you expect?
Did you read my post? You quoted it, but I don’t think you read it.

Did you read my post? You quoted it, but I don’t think you read it.
huh... did you add the "JK" as an ETA? When I quoted your post I don't think it was there, or I somehow missed it.

My apologies!!!!

Personally, I really love all the parallels from Season 1 to now, and also how they go back to the art that Game of Thrones thrives in: Sly, spicy, mysterious, political conversations that intertwine and dig into the minutia of each and every character. Was done so, so well.
Honestly, I had forgotten that Daenerys killed Sam's family, and when that scene happened the way Sam's actor played it was so... incredibly well done, I was also crying.

ETA: adam adam you were spot on with them going to Last Hearth, and boy was that a scary scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: NYCFC_Dan