Game Of Thrones (spoilers)

My theory for next episode is that they won't be able to just bring back one white walker.(I mean I don't see that as a possibility personally.)

Theory
After a decent battle they realize it wont be possible and retreat.
Someone is injured by the Night King.. stabbed or w.e(My personal pick is Jorah Mormont)
John having fought with the Wildlings vs White Walkers knows that if he dies he will reanimate and turn into a Wight to fight for the dead.
Jorah finding this out decides to be the sacrifice as it will save everyone else he is with and give proof that Dany needs. In other words everyone would travel back to Dragonstone and Jorah would die/turn into a Wight in front of Dany.

Just my own little theory I came up with although not sure if this is even possible lol
(By travel time it shouldn't be but the teleporters they got in GOT are pretty efficient)

Reactions: adam
It was pretty subtle with the belly rub, so is Cersei pregnant again with Jamie's kid?

I'm so onboard with the theory that they're Targaryens via the Mad King raping Tywin's wife (and Tyrian is Tywin's true child thus why Tywin's hated him so much).... the incest and her madness is textbook Targ, and they also have the blond hair (although more muted this year as salt/pepper hit Jaimie).

wait what? are you calling randal pragmatic or are you calling him not pragmatic. You said Sam was acting pragmatically over duty then said very randal tarly like. I say randal tarly is unpragmatic. He is stubborn and unwilling go the logical way of staying alive and chooses to burn rather then bend the knee.

I'm saying Randal was pragmatic throughout his whole life, and had survived this long because of it. But the prejudices he carried with him blinded him at the end to make his one fatal flaw. His end was not very Randal Tarly like at all, and he realizes it when he says his son is just "a stupid boy" and wants him to bend the knee. But by then it is too late.

My theory for next episode is that they won't be able to just bring back one white walker.(I mean I don't see that as a possibility personally.)

Theory
After a decent battle they realize it wont be possible and retreat.
Someone is injured by the Night King.. stabbed or w.e(My personal pick is Jorah Mormont)
John having fought with the Wildlings vs White Walkers knows that if he dies he will reanimate and turn into a Wight to fight for the dead.
Jorah finding this out decides to be the sacrifice as it will save everyone else he is with and give proof that Dany needs. In other words everyone would travel back to Dragonstone and Jorah would die/turn into a Wight in front of Dany.

Just my own little theory I came up with although not sure if this is even possible lol
(By travel time it shouldn't be but the teleporters they got in GOT are pretty efficient)
I like it!!! Although damn that's a kick in the face to Jorah after beating Stone Man Disease via Sam skinning him alive.

I'm curious if the flaming sword has the same effect as Valerian Steel, or if it simply kills the walkers by burning them?

I'm really curious about the Mountain, and if he is a form of white Walker that Qyburn has figured out how to control? In the books they describe him as something not quite living, or between the living and dead, can't remember the exact terminology. Qyburn was banished from the citadel for exploring the dark arts and I wonder if he read in a scroll about the animation/turning process since we saw the Children of the Forest turn a man into the Night King.... I know - crazy theory, but something is just so weird and veiled in secrecy with his character that it's gonna be a big 'oh shit' moment when depicted.

It was pretty subtle with the belly rub, so is Cersei pregnant again with Jamie's kid?
I don't think it was subtle at all. She rubbed and pointed. He asked who will she tell people the father is? She said you (Jaime). He said people aren't ready for that and she said who cares. It's pretty clear. To me, the only issue is whether she is lying.

I'm so onboard with the theory that they're Targaryens via the Mad King raping Tywin's wife (and Tyrian is Tywin's true child thus why Tywin's hated him so much).... the incest and her madness is textbook Targ, and they also have the blond hair (although more muted this year as salt/pepper hit Jaimie).
I hadn't heard this but noticed those similarities and wondered myself. Not sure what I think about it. If so, add patricide to Jaime's sins.
Kingslayer
Oathbreaker
Father-killer

Reactions: LostAnvil
I don't think it was subtle at all. She rubbed and pointed. He asked who will she tell people the father is? She said you (Jaime). He said people aren't ready for that and she said who cares. It's pretty clear. To me, the only issue is whether she is lying.

I hadn't heard this but noticed those similarities and wondered myself. Not sure what I think about it. If so, add patricide to Jaime's sins.
Kingslayer
Oathbreaker
Father-killer
I heard her say that, but I wasn't certain if she truly was pregnant vs trying to control Jaimie, or if possibly Jaimie isn't the father since the wording could be read multiple ways: she could own up that she/Jaimie are into the whole incest thing, or since people already assume it that she'll make Jaimie the father (like Baratheon before) while somebody else did the deed (Greyjoy maybe?).

What about the other way around, where Tyrion is actually Targaryan and Jaimie/Cersei are actual Lannisters. All the Targaryans (or potential) lost their mothers during childbirth. Dany, Jon, and Tyrion are the only ones (I believe?) to have lost their mothers during childbirth. Moms holding Targaryan kids just didn't live post childbirth.

What about the other way around, where Tyrion is actually Targaryan and Jaimie/Cersei are actual Lannisters. All the Targaryans (or potential) lost their mothers during childbirth. Dany, Jon, and Tyrion are the only ones (I believe?) to have lost their mothers during childbirth. Moms holding Targaryan kids just didn't live post childbirth.
Never thought about the mother/childbirth variable.... that's a good catch!

But on the flip-side, Tyrion is so much more strategic and doesn't go off half-cocked like Tywin, whereas Cersei is obviously miswired and Jaimie is bound by impulsiveness (madness) in certain situations - he was the one that started this whole saga by attacking Ned which domino'd into open warfare. Whatever the answer is, and it's obvious one of the two is correct, it's going to be great drama to watch it unfold (like when we finally see Jon realize he's a Targ/Wolf).

Reactions: Schwallacus
That's the 3-Headed dragon theory, which is looking pretty likely in some ways. The only other person to pet a dragon like Jon did last night is Tyrion, and he's repeatedly talked of being fascinated by them as a child and dreamed of riding them.

If Raeghar had his marriage annulled and was remarried to Lyana and Jon is not actually a bastard. Does that give him a larger claim to the the throne than Danerys?
If I have it straight, she is Jon's Aunt. She and Jon's father Rhaegar were children of the deposed Mad King. So I think she would be senior to him on the succession chart, especially if I am also correct that the Targaryens didn't prioritize male heirs.

If Raeghar had his marriage annulled and was remarried to Lyana and Jon is not actually a bastard. Does that give him a larger claim to the the throne than Danerys?
Ding ding ding!!!

It also gives him the right to the bigger dragon :)

If I have it straight, she is Jon's Aunt. She and Jon's father Rhaegar were children of the deposed Mad King. So I think she would be senior to him on the succession chart, especially if I am also correct that the Targaryens didn't prioritize male heirs.

So shed be the sister of the heir to the throne where as Jon would be the son to the heir... im not sure how it would go exactly but i would think Jon gets the nod. Which is why scar from the lion king was a salty mother fucker.

Reactions: Ulrich
So shed be the sister of the heir to the throne where as Jon would be the son to the heir... im not sure how it would go exactly but i would think Jon gets the nod. Which is why scar from the lion king was a salty mother fucker.
I thought if a 1st heir died before taking the throne it goes sideways, but I'm really not up on this stuff, either as to real life monarchy or fictional. You might be right.

I thought if a 1st heir died before taking the throne it goes sideways, but I'm really not up on this stuff, either as to real life monarchy or fictional. You might be right.

i honestly have no idea if im right... thats why i posed the question... hopefully someone with more knowledge than me can shed some light

Also, she wants it more than him, by a lot. Jon barely accepts being King of the North. I can see him yielding to her even if he's next in line.

There's going to be lots of drama between arya and Sansa. I think that's what will lead Arya to finally cross Littlefinger off her list.
He's playing her at the moment. I think the scroll was forged by him to pit them against each other.

Not sure if anyone noticed it but I think once the 7 make it out of the gate there's people behind them bringing out a cage or some kind of contraption. That's what will be used to trap one of the undead. However I don't think any of them anticipated a horde to attack immediately and they're taken by surprise.

Reactions: Ulrich