Greetings From Sheffield, Yorkshire (uk)(the Small Bit Off The Coast Of France)(yes, The Uk Is Real)

Strap

Registered
Jul 23, 2014
Sheffield
I don't usually make introduction threads on forum's, but I've decided to change my way's and keep on the straight and narrow.

I won't sit here all day and educate you about the cancer I support, but I will for the most of it.

Back in the dark ages we were good. Then we went a bit crap. The in the 90's we were a top team, even though we didn't win much silverware. We had a decent american right back, Rolan Nillson, at least I think it's his name.

For just over ten years in the new millennium we were servicing a massive debt. I guess we're a well supported club. More of a traditional kind of club.

We're just been taken over by some Billionaire who owns some French club, RC Lens, and he owns shares in Athletico Madrid, hence the new shirt sponsor.

We seem to be getting lots of Man City youngsters who didn't make the grade. We stuff them in the development squad and hope they well.....Develop.

I've always been interested in the MLS. Although I've never really supported a team. I've owned a Houston training kit a while back, as I thought they looked good.

But I've decided it's time to settle on a team. And I chose someone new. We both Blue, although ours is a slightly better blue.

Reactions: Scott McCarthy
I don't usually make introduction threads on forum's, but I've decided to change my way's and keep on the straight and narrow.

I won't sit here all day and educate you about the cancer I support, but I will for the most of it.

Back in the dark ages we were good. Then we went a bit crap. The in the 90's we were a top team, even though we didn't win much silverware. We had a decent american right back, Rolan Nillson, at least I think it's his name.

For just over ten years in the new millennium we were servicing a massive debt. I guess we're a well supported club. More of a traditional kind of club.

We're just been taken over by some Billionaire who owns some French club, RC Lens, and he owns shares in Athletico Madrid, hence the new shirt sponsor.

We seem to be getting lots of Man City youngsters who didn't make the grade. We stuff them in the development squad and hope they well.....Develop.

I've always been interested in the MLS. Although I've never really supported a team. I've owned a Houston training kit a while back, as I thought they looked good.

But I've decided it's time to settle on a team. And I chose someone new. We both Blue, although ours is a slightly better blue.
Welcome, thanks for joining!