Happy Birthdays!!

Hi jerzy jerzy , how are you? Have not seen you in a while. I have a curiosity Since you are the B-Day forum Guru, I'm curious about a feature the forum had.
Or did I dream it?
I recall The main page displayed in addition to"Members online" ,Seasoned members online, Today's Forum Members Birthdays?
Today being a bit bored and moving over the last game result. Just wanted to wish Happy-BDay to forum members. But I do not see it
Was that feature ever existed or was it my creative imagination? :D

I believe that feature did exist, yes, but we pulled it a fair while back as we decided it wasn't really necessary information. We prefer the sidebar to have information about who is online, we weren't sure that recording birthdays was that much of a relevance to the function of the forum.

Today is a most special day - TabascoDiva TabascoDiva's BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday to my dear friend who I met here on the forum (thank you NYCFC_Dan). It all started with us discussing Zlatan in the Copa America - Chile 2015 thread.

52116333.jpg

May you have a fabulous birthday! I look forward to many fun times ahead!

P.S. I picked up Four Four Two for you a couple of weeks ago because it featured a lovely article about a certain Polish lad you are fond of. We'll hang out in January and discuss. :D

Today is a most special day - TabascoDiva TabascoDiva's BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday to my dear friend who I met here on the forum (thank you NYCFC_Dan). It all started with us discussing Zlatan in the Copa America - Chile 2015 thread.

52116333.jpg

May you have a fabulous birthday! I look forward to many fun times ahead!

P.S. I picked up Four Four Two for you a couple of weeks ago because it featured a lovely article about a certain Polish lad you are fond of. We'll hang out in January and discuss. :D

What an amazing way to open the forum page and find B-day greetings from my great and fun forum pal CatNYC CatNYC . What better way to end the year partying and starting another party! Certainly looking forward to January to celebrate my B-day and 2016 NYCFC season.

Cheers to the Great Zlatan

Reactions: CatNYC
@einwindir you owe us all b-day greetings - Everyone who's birthday from June 15th to now should be recognized! Get on it!

kylelovescrayons, Nov 10, 2015Report

I have been asking for a guy called jerzy jerzy who was the one to send B-day wishes. He has disappeared from the forum and he has not made any posting for a while.

I am sending my Happy belated B-day to you kylelovescrayons kylelovescrayons and hope this can make it up to you for our forum pals einwindir and jerzy jerzy absence.