Help A Fellow Fan All The Way Out In Hawaii

Enemigo

Registered
Donor
Jul 30, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii (From BKLYN)
Folks, I am native New Yorker and couldn't be any more prouder than our very own team. Even though I wish so much i can catch the games live, being in Hawaii doesn't come cheap to fly and watch games. So the alternative is to watch it on TV. Since Yes is going to televise the games, I need to have a subscription with a provider that works with Yes and unfortunately, my Hawaii Telcom is not in there. So was wondering if one of you great American's can hook a brother up with a time warner or whatever else it is username and password, so this poor fella can watch tomorrow's game again Colorado!

Thanks!!!
Jose

Reactions: whill4
Folks, I am native New Yorker and couldn't be any more prouder than our very own team. Even though I wish so much i can catch the games live, being in Hawaii doesn't come cheap to fly and watch games. So the alternative is to watch it on TV. Since Yes is going to televise the games, I need to have a subscription with a provider that works with Yes and unfortunately, my Hawaii Telcom is not in there. So was wondering if one of you great American's can hook a brother up with a time warner or whatever else it is username and password, so this poor fella can watch tomorrow's game again Colorado!

Thanks!!!
Jose
Honestly just cough up the $$ and get MLS Live. That what I did and it was money well spent. You can watch entire games if you missed it or condensed games or just goal highlights.