HELP PLEASE!!

Angela Miller

Registered
Nov 1, 2015
OKAY Here I go again people Yes complaining about The Yes Network!! I guess I'm the only one out of 2,ooo members to have this ongoing painful problem I didn't ask for or deserve! All I know is for years the Yes Network was nicely a part of Comcast and when my Andrea came over I was thrilled to have a better chance to see him since where he was coming from was Very Tricky to see! But I see now the Halloween trick was on me because I've not had the Treat of seeing him when The Yes Network has the exclusives to certain games. Now my option is the Shout Box!! How Would you 2,ooo people feel If This Were Now Your Only option?? I live in East Hartford Connecticut just out of Hartford. I just can't go hopping down to some NY Bar I've never been to on the boarder of the 2 states in the Hope's they'll have the game!! NOTHING Beats the Comfort of ones own living room all can agree. So If This Were You What Would You Do??? THANK YOU! Please Be Kind for this rewind !! Sorry for another one of my paragraphs i know the're not liked by some !! Just HELP!!

I mean honestly there's nothing any of us can do to get yes network in your home.
I can make suggestions..
Get MLS Live. I don't live in the city and that's how I watch the games. Maybe wait till next year unless they offer a partial subscription now.

Reactions: Angela Miller
I mean honestly there's nothing any of us can do to get yes network in your home.
I can make suggestions..
Get MLS Live. I don't live in the city and that's how I watch the games. Maybe wait till next year unless they offer a partial subscription now.
THANK- YOU Very Much !!! I didn't know about this MLS live. My husband looked it up and seems doable ! At least it's something better than nothing!! The ironic thing for me will be to get this just as Andrea would say he's retiring next season . But you took the time out nicely and gave me some hope Mr Tampa Fl It's my wish all those pest Hurricane's and Tropical Storms keep their distance keeping you safe to do what you do for us! Just to let you know Allessandro Nesta Andrea's best friend and team mate from Milan is a coach for a team in Fl that is co/owned by Paolo Maldini who was the team coach at AC Milan the whole of Andrea's time there. All of them remain very tight ! They were my Team I Fkn bleed Black and Red for that whole era!! Once in a life time power house that Owned Italian Football !!!

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
THANK- YOU Very Much !!! I didn't know about this MLS live. My husband looked it up and seems doable ! At least it's something better than nothing!! The ironic thing for me will be to get this just as Andrea would say he's retiring next season . But you took the time out nicely and gave me some hope Mr Tampa Fl It's my wish all those pest Hurricane's and Tropical Storms keep their distance keeping you safe to do what you do for us! Just to let you know Allessandro Nesta Andrea's best friend and team mate from Milan is a coach for a team in Fl that is co/owned by Paolo Maldini who was the team coach at AC Milan the whole of Andrea's time there. All of them remain very tight ! They were my Team I Fkn bleed Black and Red for that whole era!! Once in a life time power house that Owned Italian Football !!!
Pirlo is under contract for next season

Reactions: Angela Miller
Pirlo is under contract for next season
He maybe under contract but given his age and all that comes with it We'll just have to see !! One thing on his side is what Maldini and Francesco Totti and Alessandro Del Piero done making it to that 4o years old mark . One things for sure David Batman Villa will top that shit and beyond !! That Man's spirit is that of an 18 year old ! I bet even Jack Harris has a problem keeping up!!

Reactions: joe
He maybe under contract but given his age and all that comes with it We'll just have to see !! One thing on his side is what Maldini and Francesco Totti and Alessandro Del Piero done making it to that 4o years old mark . One things for sure David Batman Villa will top that shit and beyond !! That Man's spirit is that of an 18 year old ! I bet even Jack Harris has a problem keeping up!!
If you want to catch the last couple of games since they're on YES they're offering discounts.
It's best to just buy the one day pass today and again next week and pay the 15.98 rather than the $20 for rest of season.
http://live.mlssoccer.com/mlsmdl/

If you live in Hartford you should check the listings beforehand though as MLS Live may not actually show our matches live. If you're in the YES Network's home area you might not be able to watch our matches until the next day. Worth checking.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
If you really want to get YES and you have Comcast, you need to change cable providers. That's the only (legal) way to see the games. MLS Live would only work if you're outside NYCFC's broadcast footprint, which I don't think East Hartford is.

All cpscouse + Angela conversations need to be for public consumption
OKAY ! Can someone crack this code ? I have no clue ! Tom i thought just maybe i could relax a little with you! I was the only person of 2,000 that i know of to wish you a Happy Birthday long before the Pirlo picture. I went out of my way to Thank-You for that despite our past you liked everything I said it's on record even mentioned you nicely in another thread and tried to be cute on the shout box today. REALLY? If you have something to say....Then say it ! In a way i can understand ! You never held back before and What the Hell do i have to lose with something i never had ?? I'm just trying to be a kinder to people i owe nothing to. It's on you and you have lot's of friends on this forum who'll pat you on the back all my haters . Public consumption told me that even I need to be like Johnny Cochran and that I must Acquit A Pigeon ???? !! Come on now ! Lets keep the Peace !