Home 07/12 - Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
villa and mullins (or nemec) up top

poku, tommy mac, ballouchy and jacobson

wingert, facey, hernandez and iraolo

nemec/mullins come in with shelton and angelino as subs

Reactions: DeGrozz
Here's to hoping Shelton is 100%. Fill himin on that lineup for Calle and that's a pretty decent squad. Have Grabavoy cover for Angelino at all times.

Has it really been 6 weeks since we last saw Shelton on the field?

I think he made the bench for the MTL game, hopefully he can get some run this weekend. I'd like to see him start getting his form back for a second half playoff push.

Reactions: The Toe
Hey I'm sorry for hijacking the thread. But tomorrow will be my first game. I'm interested in stopping at a bar beforehand to meet up with some fellow fans. It'll be my girlfriend and I.

Will anyone be at Ryans Daughter?

I'll be coming from Hoboken ( not a yuppie)

Hey I'm sorry for hijacking the thread. But tomorrow will be my first game. I'm interested in stopping at a bar beforehand to meet up with some fellow fans. It'll be my girlfriend and I.

That's pretty inconvenient to get to from NJ and to the Bronx. There are a few bars around the stadium where many people from here will be at. We had a thread somewhere on here where people discussed the advantages of each.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan

Go to the Dugout -- it's right across from the stadium and it'll be amped for sure. You'll see some members of Brown Bag/NYC 12, Third Rail, Blue Ladies, etc. as well as non-affiliated supporters. Always a good mix

Hey guys check out this Youtube video called:

David Villa, El Capitan | NYCFC |2015:
mqdefault.jpg

Tell me if you like and if anything you'd like to see improved.

Sorry if this not allowed in this thread

Reactions: Paul and FootyLovin
It's going to be hot as fuck tomorrow. I expect Villa to be subbed out in the 70-80' just to conserve him for the rest of the season, probably Khiry goes in for him.

Yeah. Everyone going to the game should start drinking a ton of water right now, and tomorrow replace a couple beers with waters. Otherwise your going to have a very bad day.

Reactions: LionNYC

Don't get caught at 86th. 5 trains aren't running, so many people will be using the 4 (which takes you to the game, as you know). If you're going, leave the bar by 1, take in a few beers near Yankee Stadium, just to be safe.

Hey guys check out this Youtube video called:

David Villa, El Capitan | NYCFC |2015:
mqdefault.jpg

Tell me if you like and if anything you'd like to see improved.

Sorry if this not allowed in this thread
Nice video. Probably better suited for the David Villa thread. But always good to see player highlights on any thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.