Home - 08/06 Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where they're putting the NJRB fans for this game? I know they were in 304-305 last year -- anyone know if the team is putting them in the same spot on Sunday?
I think they will be in the usual visiting section. If there is overflow, I would guess in the corner behind home plate, lower level.

ETA: I understand that the Empire Supporters Club still has tickets available. So, my guess is that they will be in 217 as usual. Wouldn't want to be in 117.

Last edited:
One thing that hasn't been mentioned so far is the Red Fools U.S. Open Cup match. If Miami FC win tonight, that game will be in Miami next Wednesday, 3 days after our match against New Jersey. If FC Cincinnati win, the game will be the following week.

We will know this evening which way it turns out, but if Miami win, then RBNJ have some decisions to make regarding their lineup for the next two games.

Last edited:
One thing that hasn't been mentioned so far is the Red Fools U.S. Open Cup match. If Miami FC win tonight, that game will be in Miami next Wednesday, 3 days after our match against New Jersey. If FC Cincinnati win, the game will be the following week.

We will know this evening which way it turns out, but if Miami win, then RBNJ have some decisions to make regarding their lineup for the next two games.
They typically play every game with the best available players. I expect them to hit us with everything they have at their disposal.

When they tested VAR, they had a screen on the endline near left field for the referee. They may move that for actual matches. But Chapman will be located someone not within sight so I'll just be screaming at the sky.

NYCFCfan NYCFCfan Does anyone working for NYCFC Nation know the location of the VAR room at Yankee Stadium?
I believe it's right up in the press box, not too far from reporters so if something happens we can ask how a decision was made, meaning what rules etc, though apparently not allowed to ask why that decision was made, if that makes any sense.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I believe it's right up in the press box, not too far from reporters so if something happens we can ask how a decision was made, meaning what rules etc, though apparently not allowed to ask why that decision was made, if that makes any sense.

How: We looked at the camera angles.
Why: We can't tell you what we saw on the camera angles.

That makes no sense, but then again this is MLS.

I think they will be in the usual visiting section. If there is overflow, I would guess in the corner behind home plate, lower level.

ETA: I understand that the Empire Supporters Club still has tickets available. So, my guess is that they will be in 217 as usual. Wouldn't want to be in 117.

That's going to be fun. Extra security please!

Reactions: JGarrettLieb

They haven't allowed the Red Bull Supporters to sit in the front of a section since the first derby at Yankee Stadium.

Good catch. Makes the game more interesting, would be great to see Miami win so that RBNJ has to make some lineup choices. Feels like NYCFC has gotten the short end of the stick on so many scheduling items (insane road trip across country in eight days, two games in four days in mid-July swamp heat across top 2 teams, etc) would be good for an opponent to have that issue too.

Pitchside seats for sale on Stubhub...Prices include fees

$479 for Section 2 (next to NYCFC bench)
$542 for Section 4 (Red Bulls side)
$12,001 for Section 3 (next to Red Bull bench)...lol

Reactions: LostAnvil
$542 are off the market. I just pray Dick and Douche Moss doesn't buy the ones on the NYCFC side. They may have picked up the $542 ones.
solid nicknames - reminds me of the Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich from South Park:
4471547-south_park_giant-douche-and-turd-sandwich.jpg

Reactions: SoupInNYC
$542 are off the market. I just pray Dick and Douche Moss doesn't buy the ones on the NYCFC side. They may have picked up the $542 ones.
Just put a couple of those NYPD Special Operations guys next to our bench.

Reactions: gbservis
Status
Not open for further replies.