Home - October 23 - Toronto (Eastern Conference Semifinals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
maxi’s only had basically a top 5 playmaking season in LEAGUE HISTORY but is not a top level player. Sure, whatever.

Even Warsaw thinks we arguably have a top 5 player in almost every position. If he, who has been one of our biggest critics til the last month of the season, can think that, then it's gotta be true!

Reactions: The Toe
Toronto's players have that "massive ... World Cup" experience.

Just not since 2014.

giphy.gif

Even Warsaw thinks we arguably have a top 5 player in almost every position. If he, who has been one of our biggest critics til the last month of the season, can think that, then it's gotta be true!
They have to prove it tonight. Crashing out would mar what’s been done all season and lend more argument to it having been overachieving rather than the baseline.

A friend just told me a bunch of Toronto fans were on the same subway train as her.

Also it appears out match will be called by JP Dellacamera and Alexi Lalas.

My mother is also bringing the 2016 City Member scarf to the match. 2016 playoffs vs. Toronto. Will that scarf jinx the game. Oh my god I'm on edge right now.

wasn't sure to put this here or media thread. seemed better here since they're talking about our playoff chances..

Reactions: mgarbowski
I am working near Rockefeller, my dilemma is do I
A) wall down to GC and get the 7
B) jump on the E back to Penn and get the LIRR
Or C ) take E to queens and change to a 7 out there

Choices choices

Choices choices

Depending on when you decide to leave. C is probably the fastest option. Check google based on your expected time of departure

Skipping tonight as I’m absolutely exhausted and can’t do the 2 trains tonight. Hope I get to go to YS for the conf final next week!

Reactions: Kjbert

Choices choices
I'd do B. that's what I'm doing :) Will be way less packed,and only 15 minutes.

Reactions: LIexpat
Status
Not open for further replies.