MLS - October 2 - Cincinnati (RBA)

CJ Sapong? Piatti? Accam? Meram?

Own Goal?
Sapong has 5, Piatti 3, Accam 3, Meram 5.

Own Goal is a good shout as there are 11 of those, but I excluded Own Goal from this. Brillant, Ibeagha, and Thiago Martins all are tied for the most own-goals in NYCFC history with 2 FWIW.

I track goals each season but not in a way that's easy to compile. I checked Twitter

Josef
Pozuelo
I have to apologize, I just checked my table and had 4 blank fields for the column I'm using my count on. That meant I wasn't counting one goal from Miguel Almiron, one from Leo Campana, and two from Josef Martinez, putting him at 6 and tied for 5th. So an updated list.

1. BWP (12)
2. (guessed on twitter)
3. Larin (9)
3. Pozuelo (9)
5. Acosta (6)
5. Josef Martinez
5. (guessed on twitter)

I have to apologize, I just checked my table and had 4 blank fields for the column I'm using my count on. That meant I wasn't counting one goal from Miguel Almiron, one from Leo Campana, and two from Josef Martinez, putting him at 6 and tied for 5th. So an updated list.

1. BWP (12)
2. (guessed on twitter)
3. Larin (9)
3. Pozuelo (9)
5. Acosta (6)
5. Josef Martinez
5. (guessed on twitter)
gazdag
muyl?

Since we are now entering late stages of this being posed. Two hints.

On the guy that I think is more likely to be guessed, he killed NYCFC on free kicks and is no longer in the league.

On the one who is more random, he is also no longer in the league and was former teammates with Mix Diskerud

Zelarayan, yup.

The other player 6 has scored goals against NYCFC with two other teams (and has also played for a third).

Not Zardes, but he's scored against NYCFC with three teams. Stumped.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

Zelarayan glad he’s no longer here. Killed NYCFC..

Reactions: Gene and moogoo
Nope, here's the hint that I was holding back on.

He shares a last name with someone else who has also scored against NYCFC with two different teams.