------------------------------------------------
----Calle----------------------------Ballouchy--
--------------------McNamara--------------------
-----------Jacobson------------Mix--------------
--Williams----------------------------Brovsky---
---------------Wingert---Hernandez--------------
Williams on the left? Probably not, I think he was still on the right, Brovsky was probably behind Calle. So was Calle playing LW or LM?

Was very pleased to see the combo of McNamara and Mix, perhaps some future for that.

Ratings:
Brovsky:4 gets forward, but doesn't seem to want to play defense. On first goal, misjudged cross and left his mark. Also missed chance for redemption goal in stoppage time.
Facey:7.5 best starter, was best player in field for 60 min. Had crucial break up on early rush, calm on ball. Need to get him on loan.
Watson siriboe: 6 stayed composed, no errors, distributed well, helped possession.
Brandt: 5 was playing well before injury, but hesitant to get up field. Learning new position.
Poku: 7 keeps possession, dribbles out of trouble, had trouble finding final pass.
Dunn : 6 steady, plays good defense. Big run to stop a dangerous break after a corner.
Shelton 5 looked slow, gave up possession too easily.
Alvarez 3 fell too easily on contact, lost possession and almost every first half chance died when it got to him. Set pieces not good.
Velasquez 5 better than last game, but often dribbled into nothing.
Mullins 5 got nothing going as lone striker.

Subs:
Williams 6 steadying presence and contributes to the attack.
Wingert 6 played a good CB, but not much to do with Houston playing to hold the lead.
Hernandez 5 not much to do on defense after he came in.
Jacobsen: 6 played well to keep possession and anchor the midfield.
Diskerud 8.5 on another level, best player on the pitch, scored, set up his own goal, nearly set up two others
Calle 7: great set piece delivery, combined very well with mix, good movement off the ball.
McNamara 7: knew where ball needed to be and able to get it there. Creative.
Taylor 6 good shift, did not see any of the good chances come through him. But runs constantly and keeps defense honest.

I missed the entire game because I had class :( I can't seem to find any info or anything either, other than the actual game replay on YouTube. One reason why I thought a thread is better than shout box for games ;)
But anyway, I take that from the comments that we lost, although I see Mix scored, and our defense was bad. So 3-1?

Williams on the left? Probably not, I think he was still on the right, Brovsky was probably behind Calle. So was Calle playing LW or LM?

Was very pleased to see the combo of McNamara and Mix, perhaps some future for that.

I went off what the announcers said and posted that quick. So it's probably wrong, lol. They also said Calle was on the right side, but I went in and edited it when I saw they clearly mixed up him and Looch.

Brovsky was RB all game, Williams stayed at LB for Brandt. Calle started at RM, but rotated over to the left.

I thought Brandt was on the right and Brovsky was on the left? I wasn't feeling good today, maybe I had a hallucination.
Brandt got hurt on the far (left) side of the field in the first half. Brovsky was on Brad Davis all game, purportedly. ( near side first half, far side second half)

That is neither of their strongest positions. Seems almost like Kreis is setting them up for failure. Although I'll argue that both Brandt and Brovsky are probably midfielders masquerading as defenders.

Ratings:
Brovsky:4 gets forward, but doesn't seem to want to play defense. On first goal, misjudged cross and left his mark. Also missed chance for redemption goal in stoppage time.
Facey:7.5 best starter, was best player in field for 60 min. Had crucial break up on early rush, calm on ball. Need to get him on loan.
Watson siriboe: 6 stayed composed, no errors, distributed well, helped possession.
Brandt: 5 was playing well before injury, but hesitant to get up field. Learning new position.
Poku: 7 keeps possession, dribbles out of trouble, had trouble finding final pass.
Dunn : 6 steady, plays good defense. Big run to stop a dangerous break after a corner.
Shelton 5 looked slow, gave up possession too easily.
Alvarez 3 fell too easily on contact, lost possession and almost every first half chance died when it got to him. Set pieces not good.
Velasquez 5 better than last game, but often dribbled into nothing.
Mullins 5 got nothing going as lone striker.

Subs:
Williams 6 steadying presence and contributes to the attack.
Wingert 6 played a good CB, but not much to do with Houston playing to hold the lead.
Hernandez 5 not much to do on defense after he came in.
Jacobsen: 6 played well to keep possession and anchor the midfield.
Diskerud 8.5 on another level, best player on the pitch, scored, set up his own goal, nearly set up two others
Calle 7: great set piece delivery, combined very well with mix, good movement off the ball.
McNamara 7: knew where ball needed to be and able to get it there. Creative.
Taylor 6 good shift, did not see any of the good chances come through him. But runs constantly and keeps defense honest.
Certainly agree with you there! Poku & Facey were stand outs for me! Facey is so composed and Poku can do a lot more than just retain and pass the ball! Thankfully we've now signed Facey on loan too!

Mix's goal ('80)

SYO9EOb.gif