I'm Hopping On A Call Tomorrow With The Director Of Fan Services. Any Questions For Him?

I'd like to know if they're going to run the Yankee Stadium direct line from New Haven on game days. That'd be big for those of us in Connecticut.

I still don't love the jersey, so I'm not likely to buy it. I'm hoping that the away kit is a better fit.

I'm sure NYCFC had final say over which choice they went with. The process of how the possible choices came about is what I'm interested in. Did Adidas simply come up with a number of options for NYCFC? Did NYCFC send ideas? There are a number of ways the process reasonably could have occurred; I'm curious how it actually did.

I would say both happened. They probably had brainstorm sessions with Adidas and threw around some ideas. Then Adidas came back with options, and they tweaked from there.

What Golazo said is what I heard as well. Third Rail banners were held up... Club was expecting them from TR for the event. It wasn't going to happen on time.... Club went ahead and printed themselves. They wanted decorations for the place. Some of them were pretty dumb. Some were great. I don't think the banners is a huge deal.

I'd like to know if they're going to run the Yankee Stadium direct line from New Haven on game days. That'd be big for those of us in Connecticut.

I still don't love the jersey, so I'm not likely to buy it. I'm hoping that the away kit is a better fit.

From what I've heard every time I've asked, they expect MetroNorth to run "YankeeClipper" trains.

Reactions: doctorhoosier
Ask him
1. Is the Pope Catholic ?
2. Do bears shit in the woods ?
3. If Jimmy Cracks Corns and nobody cares, then why is there a song about him.

Then give me your phone number and I will phone you and demand that you
1. Wear pink shirts with yellow spots
2. Your front door should be near a trainline
3. Only spend your money on products made in America.

I will explain to you that if you do not do this then I will not support you and will not wear the same shirt you do. I will try to convince to you that your friends will only come to see you if you live on a trainline and that if you buy more than 15% of your purchases from outside of America that you do not care about your country

What would your answer be ?

Reactions: Drainyoo