Jack Harrison [Midfielder]

Reactions: JayH and moogoo
randomly ran into a neighbor in my building. he saw my NYCFC cap and asked if i knew jack harrison. I said of course, and he tells me that he was jack's youth coach for 3 years at manhattan FC.

small world.

Every now and then, I play with one of Jack's old teammates. The teammate went on to be a baller, but still talks about how a young Jack was miles and miles ahead of the other players on the team. Our boy is special.

Wow. Our boy Jack is having a stinker today. Generally indecisive but worse has twice passed it directly to Norwich attackers in dangerous positions. He’s always had a good brain. He’s not using it today.

Wow. Our boy Jack is having a stinker today. Generally indecisive but worse has twice passed it directly to Norwich attackers in dangerous positions. He’s always had a good brain. He’s not using it today.

Was he playing a new position today? I thought I heard the commentator say that he was playing more inside versus his usual outside roll. Could that be the reason for the way he was playing today?

Was he playing a new position today? I thought I heard the commentator say that he was playing more inside versus his usual outside roll. Could that be the reason for the way he was playing today?
Is wasn't a position thing. He was tucked inside a bit in The first half but in the second he was back on the wing. Just making bad decisions, not moving the ball quickly, and as I said, almost gifted Norwich two goals. Leeds fans on Twitter were saying he’s been awful this season and wondering what happened to him (and much of LUFC).

Our boy.

That's right, a hatty.

NYCFC legend.

giphy.gif

So our boy Jack scored an extra time winner to secure Leeds’ place in the Prem and nobody notes it here for two days? What is wrong with us?