Jason Kreis Suggests Nycfc Will Have 4-6 Signings By End Of Summer

If Kreis was scouting Dallas/Carolina last night I would imagine one of those 4-6 players will be from there.

Reactions: BlueWarrior
If Kreis was scouting Dallas/Carolina last night I would imagine one of those 4-6 players will be from there.

could be. wonder if it is enzo martinez from carolina. It is a player kreis knows pretty well. He has been going good with the railhawks.

Speaking of clubs in the lower divisions, have you heard when NYCFC would be getting their own second team? Like La Galaxy has and Red bull and Vancouver will have next season?

Realistically speaking, is that a thing we can expect in about 2-4 seasons?
We could play at Belson Stadium, where FC New York played before they folded, until we build our own stadium.

I know right now its like "lets get the 1st team set first before we talk about the 2nd team", but just wondering. Would be cool to have one eventually, helps a lot with player development since the reserve league is so damn short.

I reckon it will happen, buy they'll want to get the academy set up and running smoothly first. Give it a couple of years, IMO.

Does nycfc have to have a complete team within the transfer window. Does this apply

Speaking of clubs in the lower divisions, have you heard when NYCFC would be getting their own second team? Like La Galaxy has and Red bull and Vancouver will have next season?

Realistically speaking, is that a thing we can expect in about 2-4 seasons?
We could play at Belson Stadium, where FC New York played before they folded, until we build our own stadium.

I know right now its like "lets get the 1st team set first before we talk about the 2nd team", but just wondering. Would be cool to have one eventually, helps a lot with player development since the reserve league is so damn short.

All MLS teams are supposed to affiliate with an existing USL Pro club or create their own by 2015.

http://m.mlssoccer.com/news/article...fielding-reserve-teams-usl-pro-or-affiliating

I'm sure there can be exceptions however there will be plenty of USL Pro clubs for NYCFC to send players to next year.

Does nycfc have to have a complete team within the transfer window. Does this apply

No NYCFC won't complete their team until probably the next/winter transfer window. I would be surprised if NYC is at 10 players by next month.
could be. wonder if it is enzo martinez from carolina. It is a player kreis knows pretty well. He has been going good with the railhawks.
Only problem with that is that Kreis waived Enzo at RSL.