Jesse Marsch to Red Bull Salzburg

Getting here before thread police does. Belongs in MLS discussion, left the redirect under news/tumors tho

Getting here before thread police does. Belongs in MLS discussion, left the redirect under news/tumors tho

My bad. Thought this was semi-relevant for us.

I could see this putting a really SOUR taste in RB fans mouths. Lateral move at best besides the fact that it's a stepping stone to Europe.

I could see this putting a really SOUR taste in RB fans mouths. Lateral move at best besides the fact that it's a stepping stone to Europe.
Considering the fact they hated him before season even started and the team had to hold a town hall to calm fans down I find it hilarious.

Unless he gets paid more.

Considering the fact they hated him before season even started and the team had to hold a town hall to calm fans down I find it hilarious.

2 seasons ago yeah but you would be hard pressed to find a RB fan these days that doesnt think hes the second coming of christ.

giphy.gif

Laughing at those Red Bull's farm fans

I would just like to see Vieira as manager of Man City defeat Marsch as manager of RB Salzburg in a Champions League game and win by a scoreline of 7-0 or something, twice.

Of course, this is after Vieira wins NYCFC a MLS Cup...

Wow, RB Salzburg Lite over in Harrison, huh?

Though I do think Marsch was a good coach for RB, I loved hating him. He was such a whiny little jagoff all the time. While it will be nice that he won't be there, I did kind of enjoy being able to rag on him.

Both paragraphs are spot on.

This is good news. I think he's a really good coach. He's also an even bigger prick.

New Jersey just got a little worse, and maybe even a little more likable.