Kreis Officially Out At NYCFC

Don't worry the new hire will crush your dreams and hopes soon enough.

Trying to remember any MLS coaching change after the 1st season ever working in this league. But then again there are others that held onto a broken coach too long. Orlando?
Jesse Marsch shit the bed this year, no doubt. Pareja took Dallas to the playoffs last year. Just off the top of my head, here. Point is, you can't rely on generalities. We may make a good hire, we may make a seemingly good hire that doesn't work out well, e.g., Kreis. That doesn't actually speak to whether or not Kreis should have been retained.

If people want to say that we must rely on the coach's decisions because he is there in practice and can better evaluate the players, then they should apply that same logic to those leading the organization. Soriano has a shit ton more credentials building a winner than Kreis. I'll side with him.

Jesse Marsch shit the bed this year, no doubt. Pareja took Dallas to the playoffs last year. Just off the top of my head, here. Point is, you can't rely on generalities. We may make a good hire, we may make a seemingly good hire that doesn't work out well, e.g., Kreis. That doesn't actually speak to whether or not Kreis should have been retained.

If people want to say that we must rely on the coach's decisions because he is there in practice and can better evaluate the players, then they should apply that same logic to those leading the organization. Soriano has a shit ton more credentials building a winner than Kreis. I'll side with him.
They're talking to Fabio Capello, you accept that?

Reactions: Kjbert

...as long as he has millions, 100s of millions at his disposal. ManCity can't do that in MLS. Hence maybe CFG & Soriano really have no experience in building this kind of winner.

Just saying, everyone complained about old dp's being out of his control yet he played more old MLS veterans and sat youth on the bench. We were unbearably slow the entire year and build up our attack at a snails pace. By the time we got the ball to villa the entire defense was set and we'd stall out.
We all expected the team to do some overhauling this off season. I just hope we turn to youth and get some exciting speedsters. I'd take a losing 2nd season if the games are at least fun to watch. So much of this season has been unbearable to sit through.

Ay bendito ! This is the part I don’t like about professional sports.
I know I may be a sucker with a soft heart, but after all, I am a woman. (Gee I sound like Hilaria Clinton too. Lol)
My perspective on the firing of Jason Kreiss is that is he “the Chivo expiatorio “, the Scapegoat of all that went wrong.

A goodbye note to Jason
I was not too enthused on you being the manager but you came with a record of making RSL a champ. Was it beginners luck? Only time will tell but today everything that went wrong is being dumped on you.

1-You were only the manager of the team not the whole enchilada. At the top was CFG consortium board , Tom Glick, Reyna and others

2-The major factor that affected the team’s performance was that harebrained decision of letting a very valuable DP spot go to waste by allowing Lampard to stay in Manchester City. Was that totally Franks‘s responsibility? No I am absolutely sure it was not totally his responsibility, or yours.

3 I am quite sure that by June You were under tremendous pressure and sleep deprived that you accepted Pirlo to come , This solution did not yield the results everyone expected , including us the fans. I may have been one of the few skeptic s about Pirlo but everyone was Pirlo Pirlo … that from the bottom of my heart, I applauded (not with much enthusiasms) to give him the benefit of doubt. I am sorry, Maestro but you really look tired and haggard, your cheeks and eyes were drooping. I don’t know if it was the beard or Jet lag. Or you just came to recuperate with a nice long vacation to the Old USA with all expenses paid. The only time I saw YOU looking hot was on the New Yorker magazine. Angelino you barely made an impression on me.

So Jason with limited options and somewhere down the lonely season road you lost all confidence on your ability, your men, your squad, your bosses and …no spot on the playoffs.

Kreiss: your name when pronounced sounds close, like Christ, you were unable to perform the miracle we all wanted. I wish you the best and thank you for coming to New York City and when you go back to Utah, remember to say nice things about the City that hosted you every time you came to Yankee Stadium: The Bronx.

PS: You are a dapper dresser, try modeling for GQ magazine; you still look good especially if you smile.

To : NYCFC fans and members of this forum and to all believers lets make novenas , do voodoos , call on Changό, light up candles for the Saint Benefactor of football for next 2016 season to be successful for the new manager whoever that may be.

By the way anyone knows who is the Saint Benefactor of soccer/football/fύtbol?

Reactions: Seth and NYCFC_Dan
I got in touch with my contact and told him that the forum has been really slow lately with the season ending and nothing going on. Asked him if he could shake things up and give us something to talk about. Sorry guys, didn't mean for it to go this far.

@TobascoDiva it's san se jode (for it's English speakers its a joke for something a lot of people seem to want Kreis to have done to himself)

Reactions: edurban
Kreis should blame Frank Klopas for his firing. Saputo cans Klopas and Montreal goes from worst to first. Why not NYCFC?

Reactions: Kjbert
I got in touch with my contact and told him that the forum has been really slow lately with the season ending and nothing going on. Asked him if he could shake things up and give us something to talk about. Sorry guys, didn't mean for it to go this far.

All we needed Dan was just another article in the Times or something about a stadium. Maybe NYU renovates their football field to be an NYCFC stadium.

I'll credit him for still feeling the aftereffects from his coke binge back when the f.cosmos were relevant.