Lampard Press Conference

I wish these guys would I.D. themselves. There were a couple of good questions that were more than the usual powder puff balls you see lobbed up at these things. Wish I knew who asked them. (Regrets about not showing up in January? & Do you feel you owe a debt to the fans for staying in Manchester?).

Reactions: Paul and SayWhat44
I wish these guys would I.D. themselves. There were a couple of good questions that were more than the usual powder puff balls you see lobbed up at these things. Wish I knew who asked them. (Regrets about not showing up in January? & Do you feel you owe a debt to the fans for staying in Manchester?).
Agree but more that I want to know who the real idiots are wasting time. Like "How will you handle playing with the big names in New York?" Really? Are you fucking kidding me? Give up your press pass and go home.

Best question was the playoff system/league parity one. Always interesting to hear foreign players perspective on it. Mid table teams in European leagues are pretty much playing for nothing.

Reactions: Gene
LOL. Kay pissed off someone took his NYCFC scarf!

Wow, they're really talking up NYCFC on the Kay program now.

Reactions: Kjbert
I really wish that Lampard would have taken a shot at Gerrard and LA, or the Red Bulls. Bradley Wright-Phillips, now his dad was a great footballer for Arsenal, him, not so much.

They're talking about us on the Kay Show
Yep.

Ruocco: Security guards tell him the atmosphere for NYCFC matches is crazy better than Yankee games.......not just for the Jersey Boys match, but even on the days there are 27K in the building.

LaGreca: Even though I'm from Jersey I can't support the Red Bulls because they play in Jersey.......So I'm a NYCFC fan.

I just sent him a tweet welcoming him to The Dark Side. I'll let you know if he tweets back.